Guys post your daily trading status

I use price action trading in conjunction with Bollinger Bands and MACD Crossovers.

1 Like

A bit volatile day today, yesterdays crudeoil range was so narrow, my system did not even generate a single trade, very unusual for a tuesday. These days its difficult to trade in mcx, liquidity is low, volatility high and on top of it truncated timings. Todays profit 1.42L

6 Likes

When the entire segment is trading in a very very narrow range, ur profitability is indeed commendable.
xyz
Kudos to u.

2 Likes

@Alex_R Thanks, yesterday’s crudeoil range was only 40 points till 3pm, n then we have only two hours left because of truncated timings by mcx. I spent the entire day only staring at the chart and price lol as my system did not generate a trade, todays range was atleast 60 points, and a bit trendy in between, but volatility was high again. I think it will be like this for a few more weeks.

2 Likes

That is actually very good.

1 Like

Trading commodities is really tough now due to reduced time and identifying or entering a trade with green flag in such short time where volatality is almost dead is exceptionally well. :wink:

3 Likes

New to Options

2 Likes

I second that; trading crudeoil has become tough and even tougher now because of reduced timings. It is actually very very difficlt to make profit in such a narrow range. Its the true test of a trader not to lose money as every tom, dick & harry makes money when the markets are trending. :+1: @samsingh Kudos!

1 Like

was at 40k :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch how my portfolio SL exited my positions today - ₹29,000 profit live on Expiry day - 1st April 2020 - YouTube

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Vishnu_Trader

4 Likes

Took excessive leverage and broke my rules which results in boom boom down :sweat:

1 Like

56k …

Follow me for the daily updates :wink:

https://twitter.com/velmuruganms

2 Likes

seems like u are competing me with twitter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

why man why… cut ur loss quick and run ur profits longer is our moto .

1 Like

A question related to your today’s trade. Did you exit @1582 and enter @1680?

Today’s Trades…

Short strange works well on expiry days??

That is a 100 point movement, and crudeoil opened at 1658 and I am an intraday trader, so the price you are quoting is yesterdays close.

1 Like

I stoped YouTube uploads … waste of time :crazy_face:

It works for the right trader and never work for the wrong trader :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I was actually asking if you made 100 points on your trade for the 1.42lkh profit? If not, then how many points did you score for the 1.42lkh bounty. Yesterday I made ~120points in bajajfinsv today i made ~80 points. Still my profit only reached 7k-8k(on single trades not multiple). I am guessing I am employing less capital compared to you?