HDFC BANK dividend payout date

Hi,

I have buy HDFC BANK stock on February month, they announced dividend rs 19.50/share. What is the dividend payout date, bcoz I didn’t receive any dividend amount to my account. Please help me out

1 Like

after their agm you will know

1 Like
2 Likes

09 May 2024 was last date to buy WITH RS 19.50 per share final dividend . you WILL , SHALL ,MUST get dividend even if you have sold your shares on 10 May 2024.
being final dividend it has to be approved by AGM and will be paid within 30 days of approval . date of AGM not yet known.,

2 Likes

@Mandula_Ravi_Kumar

Why this kind of information is not showing in their official websites. Must be shown to their investers.
So sad.

As you told within 30 days, but 30days gone.
41 day running now. Not yet received.

30 days after shareholder approval. Which will happen during AGM

Just forget it and sit. It’ll automatically come into your account, you’ll get an email when it does.

1 Like

thank you sir

WITHIN 30 days of Board approval in case of Interim dividend , WITHIN 30 days of AGM approval in case of Final dividend .

1 Like

Hi
HDFC Bank AGM is scheduled to be held on 09/08/2024. If the dividend is approved, it will be paid within 12/8/2024. If you held the shares on 10/5/2024 ( record date), you are eligible for the dividend.

Hi
HDFC Bank AGM is scheduled to be held on 09/08/2024. If the dividend is approved, it will be paid within 12/8/2024. If you held the shares on 10/5/2024 ( record date), you are eligible for the dividend.

1 Like

This is intresting, if you call for dividend report on console, it also shows you dividend date as June… but your account is not yet credited yet…this can be a source for confusion if you are paying advance tax… quater by quater…

The dividend data on Console is based on your holdings as of the record date. It doesn’t get the actual credit since we don’t receive this data. Calculating 45 working days from May 10th, 2024, while excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays on May 20th (Parliamentary Elections) and June 17th (Bakri Eid), will take roughly over two months.

Let me check this and get back to you. Please give me some time.

Dividend will get credited within 45 working days (excluding weekend and trading holidays) from the date of announcement.