Hexaware delisting details and FAQs

Hi All,

Hexaware’s share buyback for delisting is opened from Sept 9th 2020, please refer the complete information on this circulars and FAQs

https://hexaware.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Delisting-FAQs-website-finalv2.pdf

So the procedure is just to place the price on the console? First time going through delisting.
It shows pending for me on console.
and there is bse site which shows bid details, Does it reflect the price which I punched in console?
https://www.bseindia.com/markets/publicIssues/BSEBidDetails_ACQ.aspx?flag=ec&Scripcode=5222

1 Like

Yes , once you place a buyback bid on console, the stock gets debited from holdings also the order will be placed in the exchange. You need to wait for the counter offer price , the Discovered Price or the Exit Price and payment confirmation dates. If the buyback is not success then they will return the stocks to investors.

after hexaware gets de-listed ; if any investor has any grievance ; can they approach sebi / exchange ?

the question is : can de-listed companies are still governed by sebi / exchange ?

Delisted companies or private companies are not governed by SEBI or Exchange. In India, these are governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).

but , the investors do have voting rights and other rights and enjoy the corporate actions e.g. bonus , rights , dividend , interests etc !
correct ?

Delisting with a intention to become a private company in such situation majority stakes are held by promoters and limited known investors or promoters can have 100% stakes with them. Private companies will have limited corporate actions or nil. Voting rights will not make any difference because they themselves have major stake to take decisions.

i understand that 99% stake is in the pocket of the promoters . BUT , i am asking for that 1% investors !
do those 1% stake holder investors have voting rights and other rights and enjoy the corporate actions e.g. bonus , rights , dividend , interests etc ; if any …

correct ?

30 October is last trading day …delisting of share from 9 November…EXIT offer at 475 NET in an off market deal from 10 November 2020 to 9 November 2021 . yes as a shareholder of private company you have all the rights of voting , corporate actions etc except that it is out of most investor relation related regulatory clutches of sebi and exchanges. @_

how can i sell my hexaware shares now? i have unknowingly bought it on 30th oct 2020…

30 October was last trading day …delisting of share from 9 November…EXIT offer at 475 NET in an off market deal from 10 November 2020 to 9 November 2021.
You will get an EXIT OFFER document by registered post which will guide you the process whereby you need to deposit the shares to an account mentioned in off market mode. You will get 475 net from promoters after few days of deposit
I ASSUME you hold physical DIS booklet …you will need it .

1 Like

The Hexaware shares have been unlisted from exchanges, if you are holding any shares you will have time until 1 year from date of unlisting to tender these to the company which they will accept at Exit Price, you can read this for more information.

1 Like

Thank you so much… so, i will be getting mail from the company after 10th Nov 2020?

you will be getting PHYSICAL documents by registered post any day after 9 November . you have to simply transfer the shares in an off market mode to a requested demat account . you will get payment by month end .

1 Like

got it … thank you :pray:

Did you manage to sell the shares. ? I had some shares and it is gone from my account in zerodha… now i am not sure how can i get my amount back/? What is process and exact steps to get the amount back from the company, can anyone please respond here or email at [email protected]

Hi Vishal, shares of Hexaware have been unlisted form exchanges so will not reflect in your Kite holdings anymore. If you are holding shares, you can tender these shares to the company, they will purchase these from you. you can know more about the process here: Everything You Need to Know About Hexaware Delisting