Historical Derivatives Charts

If data is available then yeah.

Data is not Available in Kite !

Does that stock is listed earlier to 2006? what the name of it?

I want hourly chart of Nifty ( 2010 - 2011 year )

It is possible to see Hourly charts data of 2008-2009 year ?

No, Hourly data is available from 2015 onwards.

@Pratiraj_Kumbhar1 Kindly share the historical options expired data. I have sent a mail to your id. You are really doing a great job in helping traders like us. Thanks a ton ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes , Pratiraj is doing great work …

Thanks to all for support and getting free historical charts .

he’s not sharing it for free, he’ll send demo file and then will ask you to call for further discussion and he’ll be asking fees to share all the data so don’t indulge with such people. portraying here as they’re doing some God’s work and then you’ll come to know that he’ll be asking payment so it’s better to buy from reputed sources altogether.

Zerodha,

I understand that when F&O contract expires, its chart also gets removed from the system.

is there some way in Zerodha Pi or Kite to save the F&O charts on to your local computer system while the charts are available? So one can build their own database of F&O historical charts with time.

So that one can load those historical charts from the local system, for use in future??

1 Like

There is Continuous Data feature available on ChartIQ, which displays you historical daily data for Futures, have you checked that out?

1 Like

that’s for futures. But you cannot see the chart for an option contract, once the contract expires.

My 1 friend tell me it is possible to save charts from Kite API via coding . You can load that charts in Future also .

1 Like

You can see them after getting it from data vendors ( Paid) or from people like me , who already saving data of every expiry .

Can we have it on tradingview chart?
Fyers providing the same continuous future chart on their tradingview chart

Please provide this

Will do in coming days.

@siva is this right?

Yeah, if you can code and save at your end.

1 Like

How I can save it ? Please provide me information about it .