Historical Derivatives Charts

Hi @Pratiraj_Kumbhar1, firstly I deeply appreciate your effort for curating such a precious data and encouraging the emphasis of learning which is the most vital part of success in trading. I often face helplessnes when want to backtest any strategy because only current month option data is available on Kite Zerodha.
I would sincerely appreciate if you can share this data with me . I have sent the request from my personal email to your designated email Id. I am mainly interested in all options data.
Please share this data with me.

Hi Siva, Continuous data option isn’t available in Trading View charts. Can this be provided?

Will add in next release.

Hello Sir, as per your preference I have already sent an email to yours. Eagerly Awaiting any help on data. Let me know if this involves any payment part.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for late , After Half month , I just opened my email , Thanks …

Anyone already doing work like this ?

Sir, Can you please share this data to me also on the email id [email protected].

I have just started to analyse Nifty 50 option data but unable to complete due to data issue.

It would be great help for me if you can send the Nifty 50 charts data to me.

Thanks

Sure . But we dont know Change in Margins and Leverage from now works like Past ? I suggest you please wait for few days , Observe Index and then look for data , I dont have problem but This is reality now as per my view . Thanks …

Do u have bank nifty weekly options historical data 1min

You can contact any one NSE Authorised data vendor from the list >> https://static.nseindia.com//s3fs-public/inline-files/List_data_Vendors_1.pdf

I m sure you will get the same.

They charged software charges also .

Thanks friends for support !!

Hello @Pratiraj_Kumbhar1,
Just mailed you. Would be really helpful if you can share the data source with me
Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks Friends for getting data from me and Becoming smart day by day …

@siva, The Continuous data still option isn’t available in Trading View charts, for Futures. When can this be expected?

@siva when realistically can we get continuous data for nse cds futures ?

The data available is soo little on jpy/inr that it’s literally not possible to take a trade without confidence

Your last post was in aug 2019 when you mentioned continuous data was on your list of things to do, almost 9 months have elapsed , when will This be implemented?

Thanks

In our list of things, considering other priority thins this was postponed, will see what can be done.

In next update on TV.

1 Like

It is possible to see daily charts before 2006 on Kite Web ?