How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

Same question…could someone answer please

@Bhuvan so you mean, one will get shares of Bharat 2 ETF (If enough lucky to get) even though he/she doesn’t have enough balance. As he/she add balance, Zerodha will charge 0.05% per day?

So as I understand, Bharat 22 ETF is an actively managed ETF and hence the sector cap and stock cap will be maintained and revalued every year. Does it not mean that once a year the ETF will sell winners and reinvest that amount in stocks/sectors which have under-performed or remained stagnant?
If this is the case, then won’t it take a longer time to get any meaningful profit out of this ETF?
Also, though there is no locking period in this fund, if I withdraw my investment within the first year then it is subject to short term capital gains. So effectively I’ll have to keep it for the complete first year after which this will be revalued by selling off the winners.
Please advise.

Not able to apply today as its giving a html error when i click apply now on page https://zerodha.com/bharat22/

Working fine on our end, can you try this on an alternate network?

This is a passive ETF and they is why the expense ratio is 0.0095%. The Bharat 22 ETF tracks the The S&P Bharat 22 Index and that is how passive instruments work. When the ETF says they are going to rebalance, it means that the Index will rebalance and the ETF will just copy that.

This is essentially the investing risk when it comes to investing in any product, be it ETFs or MFs. But yeah, the Index will measure the performance of the underlying 22 stocks and rebalance annually which the ETF will mimic.

This is the case for all investments.

Can someone buy 200000 worth with no balance in trading account and pay 0.05% * 5 = 0.25% to zerodha and get 2.75% profit?
Which means Rs.5500 profit without any investment?

Nope, orders will be rejected if there is no balance in your account.

How to edit bharat 22 if ordered ???

It will not get rejected. All bids will be grouped by first holder PAN & sum of amount of bids will be considered as bid amount for that PAN in case of RETAIL.

How to apply for BHARAT 22 through MFUtility portal ?

Nope. One PAN, one application.

Contact MFU for this!

i have already applied through ur link given below my fund in kite is not still blocked how i will know that my order id effectively succesfully placed for nfo

It will not get rejected. Please refer point 14 of http://www.bseindia.com/downloads1/Bharat22_ETF_FAQs.pdf

But still, I have a doubt. What does 0.05% per day mean if the order is supposed to be canceled?

I parched bharath 22 shares with zerodh link this will deducted money from bank account or zerdodh (kite) account. plz tell me the procedure for where I have to maintain money.

The funds will be deducted from your trading account.

nice one :joy: :joy: :rofl: :laughing:
I was thinking the same

So few questions here -

1. If there is oversubscription in Non anchor portion, how the NAV units will be allocated? Will the process be same like IPO (lucky draw)?
  2. Is it possible to check the subscription process live anywhere? (just similar to book building of IPO displayed on BSE and NSE website)