How do I participate in the Infosys Buyback offer?

I am Really sorry. This was not for you.

If your account is with Axis Direct Then Yes.
You will have to follow the procedure of Axis Direct.

In Zerodha:-
Eligible Investor fill the Buyback offer tender form and Mail the soft copy to Zerodha.

Hi
I am holding 100 shares of infosys since offer date 1 nov. Received a mail from infy saying I am eligible for 28 no of shares for buyback. Shall I sell other 72 share now or need to hold all till this gets completed?
thanks
Mohan

If You wanna sell you can sell 72 in Open Market.
You’ll be eligible for Buyback for remaining 28 shares.

@Lets_Invest ??

Yes, you will be eligible.

So, in this case we don’t need to send the scanned soft copy of tender form duly signed and filled up by primary and secondary holder. Am I right in my assumption? If not, would request to outline procedures for Zerodha Clients. I am sure it would solve many queries.

I hold 200 shares of infy from Sept 2016. I haven’t received the buyback offer letter. What should I do? I have received the dividend on these shares on 4th of November. Then I should receive the buyback offer also. What do i do?

I got the answer. If somebody facing similar issue please download from the link below:
//karisma.karvy/buybackoffer.aspx

To download INFOSYS tender form
karisma.karvy.com-> Downloads-> select infosys-> cdsl-> dp+client id( 16 digit)

1 Like

@Bhuvan and @Roopa
I just dropped an Email to [email protected] as I’ve few more questions. What I have known is. there is no necessity to send any scanned copies. An appropriate option will be made available on “Q” after November 30.
Do you concur with the below information?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Pradeep kumar.

@KhushbooIC @RP6168

I received the same response from Zerodha support too that the buyback tender process will be executed in our Q backoffice. I assume that since Q login is carried out with our Kite login details and it has a 2FA authentication, an option will be provided to us where we can enter the number of shares we want to tender on Q itself and the tender process can be completed online without the requirement of a scanned copy. Will find out more about how we can tender our shares using Q and update here tomorrow.

1 Like

Good day all,
including @Bhuvan, @Srinivas, @Roy, @Lets_Invest,
I raised a ticket with some queries regarding the INFY buyback, and the trailing quoted message is what I received, as a response. This may alleviate a lot of worries, and answer most of the queries. :slight_smile:

Thank you for writing to Zerodha.

The buyback for Wipro/Infosys have been announced from November 29th and 30th respectively. Please note that if you wish to take part in this buyback, you’ll have to do so by placing a buyback order on Q.

The appropriate menu for you to place the order on Q will be available from the respective dates. Please note that no email confirmation will be accepted for buybacks, it’s compulsory for you to place the order on Q.

We will charge Rs.20+GST for each buyback order on Q.

Please get in touch with us if you need any other information by calling 080-40402020 or writing to [email protected]
UNQUOTE

2 Likes

Zerodha

Dear rashmi k,

Thank you for writing to Zerodha Support

The buyback for Infosys have been announced from November 30th respectively. Please note that if you wish to take part in this buyback, you’ll have to do so by placing a buyback order on Q.

The appropriate menu for you to place the order on Q will be available from the respective dates. Please note that no email confirmation will be accepted for buybacks, it’s compulsory for you to place the order on Q.

Details filled in the tender form is correct.

Regards,
Kavita Acharya

•Kite user manual - videos and tutorial on all aspects of trading on our web and mobile app
•Z-connect - queries when trading with us and
•Varsity - education on stock markets.

1 Like

I have my infy shares through HDFC Demat. Can I still just fill the form and send the scanned copy to Zerodha? Or Do I need to speak with HDFC?

You have to contack your broker i.e HDFC here.

Guys check out more details of how you can tender your shares on Q on the link below:

I have 20qty infy stock held from October2017. How many qty I am eligible for buyback?

@umeshapt, you may refer to the following post. Everything is answered if you scroll and check the thread. How do I participate in the Infosys Buyback offer?

Hi @umeshapt u can place all 20 qty for buyback if excess remained will be transferred back to your demat .

Hi

I had 125 infosys shares but as on Nov 1, 2017 the broker has kept it in a pool account. So am I eligible for a buyback in such a scenario. Also what be the entitlement ratio in that case (28% for small shareholders or 4% for general category). Is there any way I can get the same entitlement ratio as the retail/reserved category.