How many follow System trading?

11th July 2023 update -

trying something new with options buying and seems to be working. Will need to paper trade it properly for a month at least before taking it live.

Nifty -

Bank Nifty -

Have used Capital based position sizing of 10,000 rs so all the trades were taken with 10K capital (each leg). Good ROI I would say :yum:

ohh looks Nice! can you share the strategy link if you don’t mind? i will test it too from tomorrow

12th July 2023

Strategy took the benefit of the early bearish move and the target got hit at 9:23. This is options buying so don’t want to rush to live trading yet and will try to paper trade at least for 2 weeks and try to optimize it as much as I can.

1 Like

I can let you know the details in DM because if I post it here, someone may take it to the live market and it is highly possible that they lose their capital.

12th July 2023

breakeven today as well. uptill 3PM it was quite in profit. but last 15min, huge downmove came, causing the PE to give up some gains

13th July 2023

Posted my result here today - Introducing technicals dashboard - #12 by Chirayu08

Took the decision to trade based on the volume breakout strikes.

13 July 2023

expiry day is always profitable

@trading_technicals and @Chirayu08 would you guys mind sharing some details of the strategy you guys use?

@Chetan_Nahata i just tried today with the same link @Priyank_Mehta had shared in the first comment, i am also trying on paper trade itself, its a simple strangle with choppiness indicator

Expiry day turned out to be profitable even for options buying. Thanks to the swift movements in the end

I can give you a brief but I want to test this strategy in paper trade first for at least 2 weeks before making it live. I’ll try to post results here every day. If the strategy works. I’ll share something

14th July 2023

Bumpy ride today. But the strategy was able to capture the bearish move till 10:30

1 Like

Are the results shown in streak for any backtests and paper trades adjusted for all the applicable charges or not?

No for paper trade the charges are not accounted. But in backtest, there is a button to calculate the brokerage. like shown in the image

1 Like

This is mine for Today :money_mouth_face:

Quite profitable today as well. Perfect in between a range today

14 July 2023

1 Like

17 July 2023

Break even today, as market soared at the end. What a rally today though!

17th July 2023

Hitting targets almost every day -

1 Like

18 July 2023

Loss in strangle of apprx 1k

I have also deployed a Bear Call Spread for this expiry, lets see how it turns out. the logic behind trying this, i have explained here - Introducing technicals dashboard - #81 by Priyank_Mehta

18th July 2023

Me at EOD - Disco Time Dancing GIF - Disco Time Dancing Funny Dance - Discover & Share GIFs