How many follow System trading?

13 July 2023

expiry day is always profitable

@trading_technicals and @Chirayu08 would you guys mind sharing some details of the strategy you guys use?

@Chetan_Nahata i just tried today with the same link @Priyank_Mehta had shared in the first comment, i am also trying on paper trade itself, its a simple strangle with choppiness indicator

Expiry day turned out to be profitable even for options buying. Thanks to the swift movements in the end

I can give you a brief but I want to test this strategy in paper trade first for at least 2 weeks before making it live. I’ll try to post results here every day. If the strategy works. I’ll share something

14th July 2023

Bumpy ride today. But the strategy was able to capture the bearish move till 10:30

1 Like

Are the results shown in streak for any backtests and paper trades adjusted for all the applicable charges or not?

No for paper trade the charges are not accounted. But in backtest, there is a button to calculate the brokerage. like shown in the image

1 Like

This is mine for Today :money_mouth_face:

Quite profitable today as well. Perfect in between a range today

14 July 2023

1 Like

17 July 2023

Break even today, as market soared at the end. What a rally today though!

17th July 2023

Hitting targets almost every day -

1 Like

18 July 2023

Loss in strangle of apprx 1k

I have also deployed a Bear Call Spread for this expiry, lets see how it turns out. the logic behind trying this, i have explained here - Introducing technicals dashboard - #81 by Priyank_Mehta

18th July 2023

Me at EOD - Disco Time Dancing GIF - Disco Time Dancing Funny Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

This can work. All the best :grin:

19 July 2023

What a day for strangle

this is the benefit of following the system!

24th July 2023

Always try to keep a good Risk to Reward ratio. Testing the ABS TPSL type for this strategy. Hit the target today

25th July 2023

Bank nifty gave good results today. Nifty was range bound so strategy did not work.

1 Like

I have recently started systematic trading and using the Streak platform like you guys.

Had faced severe losses in the past in options. Hope to bring my trading back on track.

Testing some strategies on Paper trade will share those if I feel they will help others.

1 Like

26th July 2023

Nifty gave good results today. I’ve learnt that keeping a reasonable R2R helps a strategy a lot.

1 Like