Introducing technicals dashboard

Just followed the momemtum principle on Zeel and ended in profits today.The url is a must bookmark.

3 Likes

Ohh just below the technicals page i can see some strategies and scanners too! This is amazing,
great addition team

guys you can see backtest results of different strategies, i find this useful.

how can i copy the above strategy and change the details? can anyone help ?

How did you do this? What do you exactly look when trading from this platform ?

What is the discover scanner option on this page?

Crazy Up move today

Made profits in Paper, wish I was live trading

Yes, same for me. Made some good profits today in paper trading by looking at the volume breakouts in options. I’ve posted the results here - How many follow System trading? - #33 by Chirayu08 @Foodietrader

It showed some stocks in my portfolio.

@ShubhS9 please confirm

This tool is super productive. I am able to easily create a watchlist for every day.

IT stocks on fire today

Have been using it since yesterday and the data is totally on point. So easy to track the markets from one place.

Even the index I think was good so must have helped

This is so coool @Streak @zerodha

I’m able to access the Top Gainers/Losers and Volume/Range Breakout based on the baskets that I select!! This is so cool.

Already bookmarked it. Working for Option Baskets too… :heart_eyes:

Must appreciate the work here :brown_heart:

3 Likes

These scanners are awesome, saving a lot of time as compared to reading charts manually.

Thank you Streak & Zerodha

1 Like

Truly must congratulate the collaborative efforts by both Zerodha and Streak

Providing a website with such concise information and presenting it in a pleasing manner is itself challenging. Kudos !

I’m able to see the list of stocks that are at 52 weeks High/ Low, this will truly help spot stocks for long-term investing and is super helpful for naive users.

Nice one! :+1:

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Can we also trade CDS & MCX futures using these scanners?

1 Like

Hi @greenback_trader

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll check on the possibilities.

Can We Have Exchange Wide (NSE / BSE)

Advances/ Declines

New 52 Week High / Low

New 52 Week HL

hey shubham, I look for volume breakout in stocks and trade when it falls back or takes support at its 5 EMA on 10 min timeframe

ya nice set of information but I guess exactly this set of data is not available

Amazed to see the 52-week Top Gainers and Top Loser data. Crazy amount of returns in the direction of North and South.

Mazdock tops the list with 530% returns will wooden spoon goes to ATGL with 77.42% negative returns.

1 Like