How to apply for an IPO with your Zerodha account?

thanks for the reply.

1 Like

How to apply using NSDL? In NSDL we need extra details. : DP ID and DP account .
Can you please clarify using above example

For NSDL accounts it will your DP ID will be something like this IN3009512345678 (NSDL accounts opened with Zerodha through ILFS).

I have zerodha demat and applied for ipo thru hdfc asba page. At end i got success message with transaction id. But now I i check under placed orders, nothing is displayed. I tried multiple times, still unable to see the placed details. Why is it so? What to do now?
Also the amount is blocked.
Is hdfc purposefully playing with non hdfc demat customers?
Zerodha customers with hdfc asba, please share ur experience.

Once I buy through my bank account and I am alloted the lot. Will the stock automatically be visible on Zerodha ?

Hi @Bhuvan , I have some discrepant quantities in my holdings. I am trying to add the buy price. But Q is not giving me any blank space to put the price like it gave you for LIQUIDBEES. Here is what I am getting,

What should I do? Also what is Post Discrepant Trades ?

EDIT: @Bhuvan sorry to bother you. My bad, I was confused between discrepant holdings and post discrepant trades. Now it is solved.

@Bhuvan can you please help me in filing the details for capacite infra in Zerodha Q?

Hey Rajesh, will be done automatically from now on, you don’t have to do anything. :slight_smile:

@Bhuvan Thanks a lot. How long does it take?? I received the message from CDSL that they have credited the shares in my demat account with Zerodha but Zrodha customer care people saying that they will update the shares in my account on Monday morning just before the listing. Is it true??

@Bhuvan I have been alloted shares for ICICI Lombard IPO will these appear in my holdings automatically tomorrow ? or do I need to follow any steps?

Thanks

Yep. Just press CTRL+SHIFT+R in case you are not able to search for the stock on Kite web. Clear the app cache in case of Kite mobile. if you wish to sell the stock add it to the marketwatch and then place a sell order.

Hi that’s about selling via Kite. But I still do not see my ICICI Lombard shares listed in my holdings in Q. Did i miss something? Do I need to manually add them? I am planning to hold them, so I just need to see them and be satisfied that they have been delivered properly…

I see that there’s still a ton of confusing regarding this. Maybe you can do 1 detailed post and end up all the confusion which everybody has during every IPO.

I am able to view icici lombard shares in kite as well as in q holdings. But in q holdings the buy price and quantity are already present and correct. Do I need to add discrepant quantities? And how come these data got populated automatically?

No need to add discrepant value. The IPO allotment price will be automatically updated. :slight_smile:

How to apply for an IPO with Zerodha from ICICI Account?

The process is described here:

Hello! My bank is asking (online) for 3 things for applying to ASBA:

1. NSDL-DP ID
  2. Client ID
  3. CDSL-Beneficiary ID

can you please help with this?

It’s either NSDL or CDSL, it can’t be both. In case of Zerodha, you can find your Beneficiary ID under the profile section of Q.

Hi, Do we add it in Discrepant holdings or Post Discrepant Trades?

I have my personal banking acount in icici and demat with zerodha.

So My question is if I am applying for and IPO from ICICI netbanking using zerodha dp id.
than do i need to have fund in zeerodha demat account? or it will directly cut from my saving acount in icici?