I placed a stop loss order which got executed, but I don't see my stop loss price on any charts be it on NEST, NSE, Amibroker or any other chart?

Yes I checked but No SL Value found on NSE Record ??

same problem here,

I sold small quantity at 554.30 and set SL-M order at 557.

Order suddenly executed at 557.10, chart candle not showing. Even verified on various platform.

Whats wrong with me or zerodha?

Screenshot

Explained here

Dont take trades if you dont have decent width of stop loss, such trade are doomed to fail

I placed a CO, where the trigger price was 333. However order got executed at 335.65. When I contacted customer service (spoke to Anusha), she said we do not capture all the ticks on Zerodha platform. Upon asking how to crosscheck this, she asked me contact the exchange.

Since the answer over here was not satisfactory, I asked shall I stay back with zerodha or not, as you are able to resolve my query, to which I got the response as “Its up to you”…

Very disheartening response from the Zerodha. Didn’t really expected this.

zerodha%20error

Explained here

Something similar happened to my trade as well. As you can see from the below pic, at 15.00, IBULHSFIN never traded at 695.8 and the buy position was executed. A difference of more than Rs.5 from the chart. I wonder how we can even traded when we are trying to gain few ticks and this happens and we lose all the money.

It was trading at Rs.689. I am trying to verify the trade in NSE and I am unable to check.

In the form, they are asking for Client Code and Member Code - What will be the client code for Zerodha?

7rs in slipped :open_mouth::open_mouth::sweat:. …may be your client I’d …

@NITIN_KUMAR I just verified in NSE and the execution value matches with Zerodha. The sneaky algos are crawling to hit stop-losses. If you look at the maximum value traded at 15.00 it was 689.05. In the next 2 minutes, the trade was going in my direction.

I guess its a bad day and bad luck for me.