I want to earn one lakh per month in trading how much capital required?

Ok ignore me

Vanakkam Sir,
I am Santosh from Hosur
I read your post,
I am beginner trader, I lost Rs70,000 in options & intraday,
I would like to interact with you regarding trading doubts & guidance.
Pls text your Phone number, I will call you sir.

Mobile: 9789812883

Hai @haribabu i am trading more than 5 years , and i am a full time trader , my earning every month will be 2 lakhs
around 1.5 lakhs from indian market , and 50 k in USA market .
i am conservative trader , yearly 40 % profit earning continuously every year , i never came out of loss in any month , i already win zerodha challenge 8 certificate continuously , and 9 challenge is running now

if you want to trade safe , then for 1 lakhs you need 25 lakhs ,
somebody will tell you , 5 lakhs is enough you can earn 1 lakhs in intraday those people will never stay long in the market one day they will wipe out they will disappear

3 Likes

200 points in nifty a month with 7 lots will get you 1L.
Capital under 5L…
Not possible?

This thread itself is wrong.
It’s like asking I want 1 lakh salary p.m so find me company which gives that.

1 Like

How u r trading in USA ? Do u intraday Or BTST or STBT or positional or investment? Do u FnO or cash equity ? How do u Manage to get leverage exposure to trade in USA ?

@HSL FNO , My Sister in USA through his account I am trading , they allowed only on 3 rd level
For better understanding you cannot sell naked option and futures , only covered option are allowed
Example , Iron condor, Debit and credit spread, future with ATM option buying are allowed , and cash secured put , No BTST and Intraday trading is not allowed in cash account
Minimum 25k need for 3 rd level
100 k above you can do any trade

1 Like

First you need to learn the basics, daily news information of stocks, then comes experience without which nothing will be achieved.
As for the capital, 10 lakhs is enough to earn one lakh per month by a new method called swingtra trading which is a mixture of intra day trading and swing trading.
Well best of luck to you all.

2 Likes

120% return annually ?
Really ?
if it is a consistent return then let me know pls …
i also want to know

Doctor seems to be a new joinee enjoying some beginners luck.

This is not a question that can be answered accurately. It depends on whether you are a mature trader or not.

Can you please share how it is possible? What will be the max loss?