Illiquidity Nudge warning on ETFs

I noticed that while wanting to buy certain ETFs (like M100, NETFLTGILT, etc), I got a nudge warning that these securities are illiquid and I would be only able to sell them on the next trading day (aka no Intraday is allowed on them). I noticed ample of buyers & sellers on these instruments and even went ahead & did intraday on these instruments successfully.

I wanted to ask if the nudge warning was added by mistake on these instruments or have I overlooked something?

Screenshots -

Also, a minor typo of sort, in case the nudge warnings are legitimate, the word stocks present into them should be replaced by ETFs or something else. I noticed a similar typo with G-Secs nudge warnings as well (pointed that out in a different thread)

Hey @Prayag,
The nudge is added based on internal criteria to check for liquidity and not just based on the market depth.
We now allow intraday orders also to be placed(CNC buy and sell on the same day) if you’re account is TOTP enabled.

Yes, this will be corrected to the term security to broaden to ETFs and bonds.

1 Like

yes that is what I am trying to say for the last 1 month. There are many liquid stocks which have sufficient buyers and sellers and nice traded value which are termed as illiquid by zerodha. It would be a wonderful step if intraday trading is allowed in these. Specially M and F groups of BSE.

Allowed on everything with TOPT.

@siva Sadly, it looks like the issue is still there. I have enabled TOTP but the nudge is still there it is an illiquid security and intraday trades are not allowed.

Nudge will be changed but trades should go through.

@siva yes even though the nudge is showing the selling bid can be placed. Thank you very very much for allowing intraday. Thanks again

Not able to See Nudge in the Kite Website.

Snap:

Hi @Abhilash_Patil, can you tell the screen size of the device you’re using? Also, please make sure you have not zoomed in to the web page, if you have, you can reset the zoom level to default and check. You can also, try hiding advanced options in the order window and check.

At 50% zoom size, now nudge are visible. Earlier its was 100% (standard)