In conversation with Nithin Kamath

Nithin Kamath, CEO, Zerodha will be live with Ankit Kumar, Co-founder, Balance Tech, talking about Zerodha, the current and future trends in the capital markets, and more at 2 PM, Wednesday, 22nd February 2017 on our YouTube channel as part of our “Educate” initiative.
You can post any queries you have for @nithin here.

6 Likes

Question 1.
Sir, is Zerodha coming up with a Monthly brokerage plan for traders like unlimited trading monthly plan.

Question 2.
Are there any brokerage discounts on shelf for option traders ?

Question 3.
Any plan for reductions in subscription cost for Kite API ?

Any other goodies which will benefit the traders.

3 Likes

Hi @nithin

1. Any plans to introduce IPO subscription in the future?
  2. Request you to add a feature for stock price alert in the form of SMS/app notification on a real time basis.
3 Likes

Hi @nithin Sir,

Please improve KITE iOS app stability and introduce real time BUY/SELL in-app notifications.

1 Like

@nithin

Zerodha Web/kite is having very inaccurate and problematic delays, day by day it is becoming worst. what work you are doing to improve this , and when your new version of back office or quant application is going to release?

Thanks
Ram

3 Likes

why zerodha deducting DP charges…i want to know when DP charges are bieng deducted…

I have below question -

1. for new investor who currently are in mutual fund investments - want more clarity on smallcase investments.
    there are so many smallcases available and for us its tough to decide which one to choose.

for mutual fund - atleast there are so many experts and webiste available to compare and advise. but for small case list is big and i am ended up with no investment in it due to confusion? please advise.

1. can we have SIP like provision to invest in small case? like we do in mutual fund. if yes then how to do so?

@nithin

Hi Nithin,

We are looking from ages for the availability of Supertrend Script for the PI -TradeScript,
Could you please confirm the progress of that

@nithin
hello sir,

will we have chart trading like mt4 or mt5 have? I know pi have chart trading but it’s not that robust like that software. if we can see all orders on the chart and even modify stop and take profit that will be great.

1 Like

Hi
When STBT will be aded in Zerodha

Hi,
Nithin,
Thanks for this excellent platform including PI/Kite/Android Kite.
May I remind you about the following

1. PI like watchlist with complete details in Kite
  2. GTD/GTC orders
  3. Lately Q is showing erroneous data. When are planning to update it.
    Thanks and regards,
    Baalshastri Pandit Pune
3 Likes

Hello Sir,
Is it possible to have a facility to place bracket orders through basket order in Nest/Pi.

Why price of stock allotted through IPO is not captured.
further SenSex and nifty index is not shown in kite.

@ Nithin

Hi,
As i am using KITE as a trading platform, i do think that there are lots of modifications, needs to be done on the chart, and uploading as well as representation of chart, with much faster speed than the current one. Additionally, if financial information is also available for the analysis, it would be better to buy stocks.

Any update on the above issues?

Dear Sir,
Why dont we have a live NIFTY, SENSEX movement window in KITE. I think it is very much required. A corner of the window can be used for this live NIFTY AND SENSEX.

Thank You & Regards
Jiten Rohira

Hi…

1. I would like to know any such plan to introduce leverage in delivery trade (CNC).
  2. Kindly focus on Kite App, need to be more feasible.
  3. Whats Zeroda’s future plan benefiting Traders.

Hi
My client code DD 1502… Pl appoint staff with knowledge and dedications, they have been messing up, even small things, had to call them many times, they lack even basic application of mind set. our most of the time is spent in calling ur back office people and getting things sorted out, I have many issues but limiting just in genenal

1. Pl introduce margin funding I have shifted part of my investments from zerodha to SAS Online who provides that… I wish zerodha introduces so that I comeback…

Thanks

2 Likes

@nithin Nithin plz plz plz plz plz have a look at the Kite application. Its not functioning properly day in and out … Always got some glitches …graphs missing on real time
traders are loosing their hard earned money due to Zerodha glitches

Please have a serious look at your infra and try to fix existing problems instead of just concentrating on increasing your customer base …else soon Zerodha would loose its reputation badly

3 Likes