In conversation with Nithin Kamath

Hi
I would like to request to take following into consideration.

1. Please improve your software Pi as some time admin position is not visible.
  2. Improve Q Back office, most of times it gives error 502 bad gateway.

I have talked with technical team and when they are unable to resolve it they say try after sometime.
I think zerodha needs to increase it’s computing capacity to manage large load of it’s customers.

I hope action on these things will be taken soon

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Request you to please add features for tick query - market & derivative market summary & stock price alert on a real time basis.

Feedback: The add fund button is not functioning for iOS kite app.

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Mr. Kamath
I’m pretty satisfied trader with zerodha, but only when I use it on desktop/laptop.
When the question comes about the app, its very disappointing.
Every now and then I cant use laptop/desktop, so I need to be dependable on your android app.
So I would like to inform you, that this app is worst for making moves and creates delays while placing orders and well as with the execution.
So I would like to know, are you already aware about this problem and what steps you’ve taken or going to implement ?

1 Like

Hello.

1. Kite needs lot more improvement like auto refresh of Cash available, when i sell or buy shares it will not get refreshed automatically, i have to manually refresh it. please fix it.

2.Kite Mobile version has been improved over a time but still there is a problem with order cancellation and modifying, when i place an order and if i want to modify it or cancel it, it is a hell of a job. if i click on it it never responds, because of this problem i did miss some great buying and selling options. i had reported this problem to your technical team and spoke to your developer also about some 8 months ago but problem is still exist. please try to fix it. as i am a windows 10 mobile user there is no Mobile app, so am using Kite on mobile version.

3.your Q backoffice is a big mess and never reponds and takes ages to load the content. please improve it.

1. in contracts please give average selling and buying price it will be very handy and useful to maintain books. it was there earlier but you have removed it these days. please give this option.
1 Like

Stock price alert would be awesome btu I am very apprehensive that these features should not reflect in the charges

1 Like

Agree… iOS app is not at all upto Zerodha standards

hi nitin sir.
Question 1: when u deposit money in bank ,bank give one FD slip .because fd slip is proof u deposit money in bank. so at least one month send zerodha one transaction slip to customer with personal account details(name,pan,mobile,address,nominees,bank name).
i know zerodha follow go green object but at lest one hard copy send to client.

Dear Ram, I totally agree with you. Repeated complaints have had no effect. Infact the Av buying price is a major issue, as the system picks some historical data, much lower than the actual buy price and shows high profits in P&L. This is very disturbing as one may sell off the stock thinking it is profit making where as actually you are making a loss. Also it has tax-liability impact. Why they cannot get the holding info correct, shocks me. I hope their daily transaction file is correct. My complaints to their technical director has not resolved the issue either. Their technical IT team needs to get their act together.

2 Likes

@nithin, for someone who wants to make their career in trading , what would your career advice be ? If someone has a decent track record, but is short of capital, and given the dearth of job opportunities for traders in India, what would you suggest one should do if they want to make a career in trading ?

@NithinKamath Sir,

Any idea when Zerodha is going to catchup with MacOS.
We badly need Pi there.

Regards
Amit

@NithinKamath…On major event days kite doesn’t function properly, I have faced issues in squaring off my positions twice from kite, had to call and get it squared off,

1 Like

Sir, I have couple of requests, If you provide option to control the colors for boring and exciting candles that would be the great for my trading strategies and one more addition on charts, add 4 hourly charts just like daily, weekly charts. These two things need to be update on kite website because I can’t access PI in office premises. Thanks

I don’t know the right person to convey my thoughts even though I am updating here

For CNC orders can we have option of including Bracket Orders(BO) or atleast trailing stop loss order??

Hello Sir,
Is it possible to add facility to place stoploss order as entry in bracket orders.

Dear Nithin, Zerodha is doing very well. However, the technical team must be more responsive to the problems which we investors are facing with the processing and data. I have reported many cases of incorrect Av. cost price in the holding data but no resolution has been done. This is a serious issue, as the holdings file and P&L reflect much lower buying price and shows spurious profits. This is very dangerous for the trader because if I am not manually maintaining data, I will end-up selling my stock at a loss. Also the inflated profits reflected in P&L becomes a tax liability for me. I have sent emails to your technical director Dr Kailash aswell but the only response I get is “Pl wait for new version of Q”. Sir, if your IT team cannot maintain the data sanctity, you will soon start losing good customers. And that will be a Shame!!

3 Likes
  1. What is next for PI, I absolutely enjoy trading on it?
  2. Kite could do with a few improvements such as, Workspaces, A market tickr at the top of the screen, multiple charts in the same window like Pi. Could also let us know what do you have in store for Kite?
  3. I love the idea behind Kite API’s what are Zerodha plans going ahead?
  4. What other products/platforms are you planning to launch?

@NithinKamath Any plans to Act in Hollywood movie ?! . . . :wink: well, Zerodha doing a wonderful service for Retail Trading community.

Thanks n Best of Lucks . . .

1 Like

Hi from when we can start full auto trade with superior trade script programs like Ami-broker .
Now a days full trading is based on Superior scanner and the trading system.I know Pi has lots of features but it has lot of scope to improve…

Dear Sir, firstly thank and appreciate for all your sincere efforts in proving a great trading community .
There are lot of improvements to be made in kite, like improve the Chart look at Fyers it is really a hidden gold mine, expecting a better than that from you, Sir. Also improve the overall performance of Kite and bring into consistent, facing problems frequently in consistency.

@VijayNiftyTracker, why not Bollywood?

1 Like