In conversation with Nithin Kamath

@nithin
Hi,
1.when will we get to trade NCDEX thru Zerodha ? any plans ?
2.60 day challenge is outdated now :slight_smile: , why not start something similar to indian trading league ?
3. there used to be detailed interviews with top traders at Zerodha, can that be started again please .

1 Like

Cant you make this importance conversation after 3.30 pm or market hours… Pls note this in your next …

Hello Sir,
For eg. if I place 5 Lots in bracket order while it trigger the placed lot splits automatically in different average prices. My doubt is how the cost/brokerage is calculated for this. i.e. The cost is calculated for the 5 lost considering the whole as one trade of many trades as the lots splitted while placing.

1 Like

Hi

Can you discuss ETA for Crux. Have been seeing 502 errors most of the time on Q-Backoffice.

Hi Nithin,

When is Weekly chart option coming in PI?

Regards,
Saket

One final query, could you share some tips/advice for traders.

Looks like many zerodha traders are having major issues with the zerodha trading platforms and are not being satisfactorily resolved. And there is insufficient redressal mechanism in place to address these issues.
So all the built up frustration is being vented on this forum.

Even I am quite frustrated with the zerodha platforms and I hope that they will make it usable sooner. Rather than introducing new features, I just hope that they make the existing platform robust and usable.

1 Like

Data provided by kite.trade is really poor for backtesting . For example u don’t provide FnO data for expired series, how can we backtest ? Also for equity, minute data available upto 2 years only

1 Like

I too have been facing issues with tech support. So I try to resolve as much as possible myself and to go to them only if absolutely essential.

I have also been facing a lot of issues with pi and not receiving satisfactory results from the tech support.

Hi Nitin, There is too much margin required when writing a options even on bracket order ? Can we have lesser margin on that side.

What percentage of frequent (greater than 3-4 trades a week) traders are profitable who trade with Zerodha? Do we have any “Great” traders using Zerodha?

1 Like

@nithin hi , it will be great if you can add the feature the bulk trade monitor in real time on PI

That’s right…No App on Windows 10 Mobile and in the web interface,it is kind of difficult to exit/modify an order.

Hi Nithin,

Some of my Clients are still with the “high Cost” brokers. I have been recommending them to move onto Zerodha but there are few challenges Highlighted by them.

1. Zerodha doesn’t allow Intraday margins based on Collateral of the Holding Stocks.
  2. Don’t have sub-broker terminal where multiple client accounts can be managed.

Are these on Zerodha’s roadmap.

Regards,
Vinay Agrawal

why dont u collaborate with trading view ?

2 Likes

Kidnly give details about dp charges. Whether profit showing in Q-Backoffice is net of dp charges. Also profit showing in Zerodha Calculator is net of dp charges or not. Lots of confusion about dp charges

Is there any chance that you are reducing Kite API charge from 2,000 ?

Dear Nithin,
Thanks for that webinar. It was informative and inspirational too. Thanks for taking into account the major concern of the traders ‘Q’.
Curiously waiting for new platform crux (if the spelling is correct…!) .

Brother, please don’t forget

• GTC / GTD
  • Margins for CNC
  • Complete PI like details in Kite

Thanks and reards,

Baalshastri Pandit Pune

1/2. :slight_smile: we are already quite deep discount. No plans to go monthly unlimited. A company has to be able to earn money to remain sustainable.
3. Maybe in the future.

1 Like