@Thanigaivel_raja
@harshilsharma63

Is it showing correctly for you?

yep…

:frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

its still incorrect for me.

1 Like

Looks like there is something seriously wrong with Zerodha’s system.

We’ve started adding a standard banner across pages when the Console is under maintenance at night, usually between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m. You may face issues loading reports or analytics at this time.

@Arun_Gupta Someone from our team will reach out.

@tallerballer @harshilsharma63, can you please DM your client ID so we can check?

@TheGouda - I understand that a Baner during the Maintainance(12:00 AM - 06:00 AM) would be helpful. But How does it help the issue of “Incorrect Account Value” being shown for so many days?

Significant enhancements are happening in the back end to generate Console reports faster and make them available earlier than today. Also, there were delays in receiving files from Exchanges/CDSL, which further delayed our post-trade processes, so the Console dashboard was updated late for a few days. We’re debugging your issue since we don’t see such an issue internally.

Even I am facing the same issue almost 30% down than the actual value

1 Like

@TheGouda @Meher_Smaran

Any updates? The Issue does not seem to have resolved even now.

Team is checking the issue specific to your account. Will update you on this once I hear from team, @Arun_Gupta

I’ve a couple of open, long running (several weeks now) tickets created for same set of issues mentioned in the discussion here. The team fixes something but the issues mostly reoccur within a day.

Today, it started showing 0 value in Holdings. I updated the screenshot in one of the ticket. Since then, Console has been showing that it is under routine maintenance. I am not able to believe a routine maintenance is happening during trading hours. Most likely, some hotfix being deployed during trading hours.

I’ve been using Zerodha since 2015. I’m very disappointed that the platform has now become totally unreliable for even basic tasks of viewing central dashboard etc.

Hi @Akash_Anand

We’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Team is working on fixing some bugs related to the dashboard.

Can you please DM me your ticket number? I’ll get it checked with the team.

Hi

These are the two tickets: 20240615419444 and 20240607310175.

2 Likes

@Akash_Anand - I have been struggling to get the Account Valuation right. But despite HUGE efforts from @Meher_Smaran , the Zerodha Technical Team is not able to provision a solution. That’s a shame

I can totally relate to you.

1 Like

Hi @Akash_Anand

Both are updated correctly now. Can you please check ?

Hi @Arun_Gupta

Regarding dashboard issues in the last few days, We were making a few upgrades in the backend process with regard to P&L and It affected some clients. The team has fixed it now.

Dashboard should be fine from now onwards.

Any issue going forward will only be intermittent and only for some time as dashboard values are dependent on many source files.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience and Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Yes, it looks good for now. Thank you.

The only remaining thing is that account value graph doesn’t have yesterday’s value yet. I hope it will reflect soon.