Infosys buyback tender form

I am hoping so. Coz sold rest when infosys gained handsomely with some fear.

Hi all. Is there anyone who haven’t received tender form yet? Few of my friends haven’t received tender form yet.

I haven’t got the tender form yet too

Hi all
Any idea Whom to contact in case of non-receipt of infosys buyback tender form?

Those who hold shares worth 2 lakh or less classified as retail investor will be eligible for buyback offer under retail category.

Dear sir
i have received the following mail from zerodha:
Dear MAHESHWAR PRASAD SINGH,

Thank you for writing to Zerodha Support

The buyback for Infosys have been announced from November 30th respectively. Please note that if you wish to take part in this buyback, you’ll have to do so by placing a buyback order on Q.

The appropriate menu for you to place the order on Q will be available from the respective dates. Please note that no email confirmation will be accepted for buybacks, it’s compulsory for you to place the order on Q.

Tender form is not required. You can go ahead and place the qty of entire 150 shares also, 42 shares for sure will be accepted upon that how much will be accepted will be known to you on the settlemnet date.

My question is without tender form how and where the said menu will appear.Please give your comments on that.

yep you can sell rest of shares right now and keep 17 shares to tender in buyback.

Hi Guys,
I am also yet to receive the form.
But you require the tender form as it shows the entitlement and is numbered and in your name.

the following contacts may be of help in case of non-receipt.

Registrar to the Buyback Offer Manager to the Buyback Offer Manager to the Buyback Offer
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium, Tower- B, Plot No 31&32,Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad - 500032,
Telangana State, India.
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Regn. No.: INR000000221
CIN: U72400TG2003PTCO41636 Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
27BKC, 1st Floor, Plot No. C-27,
“G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91-22-4336 0128 /
Fax: +91-22-6713 2447
Contact Person: : Ganesh Rane
SEBI Regn. No.: INM000008704
Validity Period: Permanent
CIN: U67120MH1995PLC134050

J.P. Morgan India Private Limited

J.P. Morgan Tower, Off. C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400 098,
Maharashtra, India
Tel.: +91-22-6157 3302 /
Fax: +91-22-6157 3911
Contact Person: Rajat Agarwal
SEBI Registration Number: INM000002970
Validity Period: Permanent
CIN: U67120MH1992FTC068724

1 Like

Did everyone get their tender forms ?

I had bought on 30th October and by record date I had shares in my demat account. And I sold it all a week later.

Hi @karmar123 you should have shares on ex date then you were eligible for buy back.

Had received dividends too.

You will receive dividends if u even sell on ex date . because you still had shares in your demat.(T+2)

I sold it like around 10th Nov , not on ex - date

Did you receive the tender form?

I didn’t receive the tender form . But I called them up , and they told me to download the buyback form from karisma.karvy.com using my DP Client ID , and the details were printed on the form ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the contact details. I have not received the trade form yet though I have Infosys shares bought on 11th Oct. I have mailed Karvy to help us with Trade form.

However I could See Buyback option in Q where I offered the shares for buyback and this message has come now in Q- “Your buy back order of 50 is accepted for Infosys”. Hope this takes care of buy back. Any suggestions or remarks would be a appreciated.

Regards,
Uma

Are there any cons/disadvantage in tending more number of shares than the “Buyback Entitlement”… Given that the offer price of 1150 is at a premium wouldnt everyone try to sell ALL the shares that they have ? Am I missing something. In my scenario, the value of Infosys shares that I have is more than 2 lakhs and so my entitlement ratio is just 4% and so thinking if it would make sense to offer a higher percentage of shares instead of just restricting to 4%.

What are the next steps after tendering shares on back-office ‘Q’ and shares getting accepted?

Any guidance will be a great help.

Did Zerodha mail you the TRS?

I have placed bid through Q. Can someone post next steps? Will we get reply from Zerodha team once they placed bid for us?
If someone from Zerodha team outline whole process it would be helpful to many Zerodha users.