Interview of Nikhil Kamath?

i am sorry if i am crossing any line here, I have been reading and hearing that Nikhil Kamath brother of @nithin is an experienced and a very good trader, but i haven’t come across any personal interview of his? can zerodha interview him?

2 Likes

This was the most recent interview on the Trakinvest show.

3 Likes

@Bhuvan Yes i have watched this, but i am sorry but you referring to the wrong person, i mentoned Nikhil Kamth who is NIthin Kamth’s brother.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I have been forcing him to get in front of a camera and talk about how he trades. He doesn’t like to be public about it. Will still try getting him on one of our webinars, maybe I will ask him questions… :wink:

13 Likes

@nithin Now That is something i would be more interested to watch than BAHUBALI 2.:wink: plz name it “The KAMATHS”:joy::innocent:

1 Like

Amazing to see the intellectual honesty of Nithin. He runs a trading based platform and still asks people to practice proper investing.
This is the single most reason why value investors like me have come to Zerodha. Please keep up the good work and hopefully expand the investing part of the story too on your platform.

2 Likes

There you go, we have planned this for June 2nd. https://zerodha.com/educate/ .

9 Likes

Woah! We’re all waiting for this one!

There you go, we have planned this for June 2nd. https://zerodha.com/educate/10 .

@nithin Single session not enough, Please make a series of webinars. Let Nikhil mentor novice traders for Zerodha…

@nithin Are you rescheduled the above mentioned interview with Nikhil?

@KarthikNarayan Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow at 12.30 PM on YouTube.

4 Likes

@Bhuvan Sure, reminder set.

@Bhuvan what happened to the interview? the live stream was cut off and then the video is unavailable now.

1 Like
4 Likes

Very informative conversation.

All great traders seems to be good at chess too.

This is what keeps me thinking, for 15% average returns why would a trader go through so much of stress ?

There are risk free Company Deposits that give you that much return , while we can holiday in Thailand for the rest of our lives.

Need a follow up on this.

Thank You

I am disappointed. with the kind of hype created before this Interview.

I expected something different which is not available in the internet. Whether it is Mr. Nikhil Kamath or Mr. Ramdev Agarwal all are saying same thing which is already available in the internet domain.

How we pick stocks for trading ?
How is money management ? say for a capital of 1 lakh, 10 lakh, 50 lakh
How stop loss is set ?
How to chose time frame ?

4 Likes

@haribabu Maybe Mr. Nikhil is not comfortable to reveal his trading strategies in public domain. Anyway this is what not expected from this interview.

4 Likes

Hey can anyone please explain what is mean regression kind of trading which Nikhil mentioned in the interview?

@nithin just out of curiosity sir… does Nikhil sir code? If so what are the programming languages one should be familiar with?
Thanks for your time.

Ah no, he doesn’t code. :slight_smile:

1 Like