Introducing single ledger facility: trade in equity and commodity (MCX and NSE Commodities) with same funds

Even I am having same issue my ticket number is - #20240614131114.

Blockquote

Did you know? For clients who have enabled single ledger, the fund withdrawal requests are processed only at 8 AM, irrespective of the segments.

Blockquote

why does funds withdrawal request will be processed only at 8 AM if we opt for single ledger ?

Yes, we’ll provide a cut off time and sufficient time for clients to migrate to trading commodities via Zerodha Broking. If the account isn’t migrated, clients will lose commodity access.

1 Like

Checking this.

#20240614957346 I also face this thing I activated and approved but not showing blue tick then I click on segment then they showing to fill once again documents so I filled then also not showing blue tick can you plz see what happening

Please can I have a rough estimate of how much time is there to migrate?

Checking this. You will have an update on the ticket.

Hi @ShubhS9
I too have same issue.
Support ticket 20240615198656.
Please get it checked.
Thank you.

MCX and NCDEX should now introduce daily expiries just like NSE, BSE. First we will sell OTM options in Index Options, then after 3.30, sell OTM strikes in commodities.

NCDEX not available in zerodha

My ticket no is #20240615445055. Commodity segment shows deactivated after successfully submitting the request.

@alwaysshri, @Manoj58, checking this.

1 Like

Hi

I have created a ticket regarding above issue .Ticket number is 20240617176082.

Please see what’s the issue

Hi @Rathi1, checking this. You will have an update on the ticket shortly.

In ticket your team told me that mcx will enabled today but not enabled till now I submitted documents on 14 June approved but not activated?

Hi,
My Commodity is still not activated. Can you please check this? Ticket # 20240615445055

Hi @ShubhS9
20240615198656 ticket got closed but segment is still greyed out in Console.
Also NCO not seen in Profile section.

@BIR, @Manoj58, @alwaysshri, checking this. You will have an update on the ticket.

@ShubhS9 same issue with me too. Been 7 Days now

Hi
The above is issue is still not resolved even though ticket is closed