Introducing single ledger facility: trade in equity and commodity (MCX and NSE Commodities) with same funds

@Rathi1 @Chaitanya_Padachh, You will have an update on the ticket.

Same issue with me too - #20240614131114. NCO not visible in Segments and Console shows commodity disabled.

not only with you , its for everybody , i send message 3 days back no response - i leave it

Please, can I have a rough estimate as how much time is there to migrate? Should this be done by this month or next month compulsorily.

@BornArcher8 checking. You will have an update on the ticket.
@TradeB2B, could you please DM the user ID or ticket number? We’ll get it checked.

@Vinayak10 segment activation at the UCC usually takes 48-72 hours.

@TheGouda #20240618251794 THIS IS THE TICKET NUMBER
Jun 18, 2024 13:05

1 Like

I was asking by what date should we be shifting out of the current Zerodha Commodities account to the integrated equity account compulsorily.

Apologies, I misread. We haven’t set a deadline yet, but we’ll communicate it to all existing MCX users and give them sufficient time to migrate.

1 Like

Since commodity markets are open until midnight, so doing payout before that isn’t possible. However, we’re working on doing an early payout (at 6 PM) for those who haven’t trading the day.

Please check unable to place orders in MCX - getting the error “Segment not active” - created a support ticket 20240625494233 for the issue.

Hi @Traderjohn

Checking this

Hi @Meher_Smaran , @ShubhS9 while trying to activate single ledger , till sms verfication gone right , then not taken to digi esigning page for adhar - mobile verification , now im able to see commodity segment as deactivated , and under modification requests status says completed , does request for single ledger process completed ?

This shouldn’t happen. Could you please DM the user ID or a ticket number so we can check?

Hi , sent DM , pls check for that , Thanks.

1 Like

For my ticket, Support responded with:
“We have activated the Commodity account under Zerodha Broking Ltd for your use. You can now place orders and verify the functionality. Please disregard the current activation status displayed on the Console; we will update it shortly.”

hello,
I have few query.

I used to trade in commodity few years ago but now its not active. My equity trading ac is active and i do trading quite regularly. My query is do I need to withdraw all my free fund from equity segment before activating commodity ac in console?

No, you don’t have to withdraw funds from your equity account for switching to single ledger facility.

1 Like

I have raised the ticket back 25 days in zerodha support. They r delaying and no proper reply so far. Can u help pls

My ticket number

Apologies. Checking this,

I have activated the commodites segment as per the video…but still i am unable to use the funds from equity accounut to trade commodities