Introducing technicals dashboard

@trading_technicals I went through the whole site but didn’t notice this was there. just saw after reading your comment Thanks bro .

This is useful data :+1: :+1:

HI @ShubhS9 , @Meher_Smaran

It would be great if the team add a quick search option for the stock for quick navigation.

Noted, @Zodiac

Thanks for the feedback

Keep an eye on action stocks for today- 19th July 23

icici prudential looks like a sell candidate.

streak’s technicals confirm too !!!

1 Like

20K coming soon for Nifty. Honestly did not expect such a huge rally

everyday new 52week high stocks, look at the strength! :fire:

Stocks appearing in three results are really good for positional trades

HATSUN has really given a good breakout and looks good for short term buy on charts. Dashboard really helping saving time in searching for good stocks.

1 Like

Traded in Nifty Bank today by seeing this heatmap…ended the day in profit

Bought some ITC today since it is giving a Volume Breakout and also a Range Breakout

2 Likes

Guys do you think that the Bull Run has started?

Amazing features. Nice work

2 Likes

Traded Dhani today based on the new technical dashboard and it didn’t disappoint at all. What a value addition!!!

1 Like

as per my understanding, I think we are still in the middle of this new bull run. Just hope it just doesn’t end abruptly but again timing the market is impossible. Have to keep deploying risk management tools to manage risks all the time

Mid-day- 25th July 2023 action stocks

Have been tracking this Volume breakout stocks, and the results are really helpful the stock is either starting a uptrnd or a downtrend.

I feel unusual volume are brought by big players, should keep track of this.

1 Like

EOD report- 26th July 2023.

that’s very true. would have been great if delivery report was also available

How can I login into the site? It is only showing sing up. And when I did it, it using throwing error unable to login.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for this update. Kindly use a direct access point for this from the Kite website also like the kite app (where we can see directly against any scrip) which has market technicals options rather than another website -Indian market technicals | Zerodha.

@ShubhS9 , Also the data is not updating on a real-time basis, too much lag in prices and levels.