Introducing Verified P&L on Console

Ohh. Then, can we add an option for year to date or financial year(april) to date? This would really be very helpful.

Ya I agree Zerodha should look into adding YTD and CFY for verified P&L.

This is in our list of things to do for the upcoming updates.

Great! Thanks.

Does it update on the weekend only? Last week it was the same xirr for the whole week and changed only on Saturday morning. Now the new value i saw on Saturday has been displaying from Saturday till today(Wednesday). Hasnā€™t changed even once. I havenā€™t checked if this is happening with mutual funds also but definitely happening with niftybees on console.

Edit - it updated Today. I think it updates on random days and stays the same for some days. One zerodha rep who had called me a few weeks ago, he asked me if I opened my kite app between 7-8 in the morning. I said yes. He said cache update etc takes place during that time and those who open, their value may not be updated. Iā€™m not exactly sure what this is.

A must needed feature for Autheticity, Thanks Zerodha!

@nithin @TheGouda

Thanks for keeping it honest and trying to be accurate with XIRR considering industry practices to show inaccurate per annum return projections on holdingsā€¦

is this upcoming equity curve feature limited to personal holdings or also family holdings if enabled?

1 Like

Itā€™ll be for individual accounts; weā€™ll explore extending it to the family account later.

need financial YTD, and calendar YTD options in the time period

hi please chk if you can add option of financial YTD and calendar YTD for period

This is in todo. We shall take it up with a few other enhancements in the pipeline.

hi any update on this? Should be a simple thing to roll out

Dear @MohammedFaisal & @Arockiya_Raja waiting to hear on including the ZerodhaID in verified stmt. More than 8months passed. Appreciate your response and feature in zerodha verified stmt.

Dear @MohammedFaisal & @Arockiya_Raja waiting to hear on including the Zerodha ID in verified stmt (instead of name). More than 8months passed. Appreciate your response and feature in zerodha verified stmt.

1 Like

@TheGouda

Weā€™ve discussed this internally and have decided against sharing the Zerodha Account ID due to various security reasons.

You guys include this same account ID in every referral link generated right.

Hmm?

Can you explain.

The link which zerodha gives us as referral link contains our account ID right.

@FeelingYoung was just asking to include that in his verified P&L instead of his name due to his own issues with sharing his name (which he says is just 4 characters).

But Faisal said including it in Verified P&L is not good for vague ā€œsecurity reasonsā€.

Are these not the same account IDs (the 6 digit alpha numeric word)?