IRCTC stock allocated, UPI transaction failed

@ksksat i also have same issue i allotted and credited Route mobile ipo but BHIM UPI failed the payment then what to do?

I think so many upi payments got failed. I have written to kfintech.

Did u receive shares in demat? If yes let us sell first thing on Monday as this entire payment by upi is errored. Later let them collect money by some means

Can someone tell me what happens in the end? Will the shares be tradable?
When the amount will be debited?

What if it doesnā€™t get debited?

Iā€™m alloted Mazgaon shares but amount not withdrawn. UPI mandate failed.

Yes, you can trade the shares, no issue with that.

You can get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at [email protected], they should guide you through further process.

Did your money get debited now?

Hi I have been allocated EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK IPO shares, but yesterday I received a message on Bhim app from bank saying the UPI transaction has failed. The required amount had already been locked by the mandate. Will my share allotment get cancelled? How can I perform the payment again?

You allotment should not get cancelled. Best if you get in touch with the RTA at [email protected], they will guide you through further process.

Can you please confirm me if you has received the shares in your demat after the upi mandate failure. I am facing the same issue in MTAR Technologies IPO.
I have been alloted with the shares but the upi mandate status shows as a failure. However lien has been created in the bank account successfully.

Bhai mera bhi abhi MTAR Technologies me yahi huaa, Kya aapko IRCTC ke shares Dmat me credit huyee the? Aur huyee the to sell kar paye the kya? Aur last me bank se funds kese adjust huyee the? Please helpā€¦

The registrar shares an allotment file with the banks based on which funds are debited from the account. You can write to the registrar at [email protected] to check why the transaction failed.

Danesh, as youā€™ve received the allotment, the shares will be credited to your Demat account, and youā€™ll be able to sell them as well.

To check why the transaction failed, you can write to the companyā€™s RTA at [email protected]

1 Like

Hi danesh.

Mera bhi same situation h, ipo allot hua par transaction decline ho gaya.
Did you got CDSL sms, or have you contacted kfintech.
what is your status now.

Okay thank you so much shubhšŸ˜Š

Bro I have Mailed CDSL, Kfintech, My Bank as well As BHIM UPI. You can try it too, and credit of shares will be tomorrow so lets see what happens.

Okay,

Iā€™ll do the same on my behalf, least we can do.
letā€™s see on tomorrow.

Bro I have mailed them too but I have not got any reply yet ? Should we manually pay to their UPI address ipo.mtar@icici
Do you have got any replyā€¦
What the hell is going on with UPI servers . Will banks compensate for our losses. Govt. And Sebi makes new rules only but never tell where to complain

Like china we should have single government office building in every city where we can drop our complain and govt. Employees will sort out , filter and send to the respective department. Even when we educated youth donā€™t know where to complain and what to do :joy: How poor etc manage , itā€™s a riddle :thinking:

Bank waale kuch nahi karne waala unhe jyada knowledge nahi h bol rahe h ā€¦ contact Branch :joy:
I think We should manually send them money on their UPI ipo.mtar@icici.
Agar cancel hoga to wapas refund kar denge unki balance sheet nhi milegi to.
We should get second chance or option again to pay them ā€¦its fraud.
At first I thought itā€™s Union Bankā€™s fault but now it seems non icici are facing this. Do Icici will only allow their users ā€¦these private banks can do any tactic to draw customer. :thinking:

Bro, donā€™t do anything manually I donā€™t thik that would work, instead write complain to the bank as an evidence, it might help if they fail to allot shares. And btw thanks for that SEBI article info I didnā€™t knew about it earlierā€¦

1 Like

Where and how to file the complain for compensation? And how much maximum we demand in the compensation?

I am still looking for but not got anything ā€¦thatā€™s why was saying India mein sirf rule banae jaate h complain ka koi centralised system nhi ā€¦we have to look for respective office which even educated youth donā€™t know where that office exits ā€¦I have complained to the registrar kfintech and bank . But as usual bank employee donā€™t know anything :joy: and kfintech registrar not replied yet and sebiā€¦people are complaining sebi has still not resolved cases pending since 8 years :flushed:
So itā€™s waste to do that . Only we can do is either wait or manually send them money on their UPI ā€¦ipo.mtar@icici (not sure whether they accept that way or not) .

Today I got it why chinese people back their communist government because They are doing great work . I have seen Chinese government office in ā€œRuchi in Chinaā€ YouTube channel ā€¦they have single government building in every city for all works not like us where educated and literates wander and donā€™t know where to complainā€¦I love India but we should seriously learn from china.
Public grevience system is bullshit. Only Namo App contact PM worked but that too not useful these days ā€¦but I will complain about this matter ā€¦Who will pay compensation for our loss.