IRCTC stock allocated, UPI transaction failed

Credit Date is tomorrow not today if it was today they would be asking and mailing us and requested to give them money but Here we are on downside because we still not got shares in Demat… This will be considered as systematically conducted fraud if they don’t give us share . (In my opinion). Because why so many people are facing same issue .

I think all we can do is wait for now, I have also send mail to bank and registrar but didn’t received any reply yet. And we should not be sending money manually. There must be some process in this kind of situation, we need to wait for them to give a proper guidelines.

Did anyone tried kfintech toll free number?

1 Like

Toll-free Number are of no use. I tried it as well.
Bro I have received email from NSE regarding allotment right now . Do you too? What the hell is going on? !
Polish_20210311_134541991|263x500

I to got the same mail from NSE confirming the allotment, but given this payment situation I’m not sure what is going on.
Maybe they will put another request for payment in sponsor bank , after all payment is declined from bank side due to technical glitch.

1 Like

I don’t think so that it was a glitch from bank side. Because investors from different banks are facing the same issue. So may be it was the technical glitch from UPI servers or Registrar kfintec h

Any update ? We will get MTAR shares or not ?

Same thing is happening with me too

Then I think these mediator registrar are doing deliberately to keep us out of getting shares and the they them selves will enjoy the benefits.

i have same issue about MTR share allottment i got sms and mail from nse for allotment , i was contact to Kfin vai mail for payment fail they working on my request

My 3rd email to kfintech cc sebi . Its was all fault of icici …if you don’t believe use phonepe on any petrol pump during early morning hours or at night, it’s not working from few days. And check the time of failure attached in screenshot it is around 5 am.
Blame goes to the registrat bank

My complain screenshot attached now also complain it via NaMo app because it is the most power app I have ever used. Will write to PM using that app.

Ma’am please register complain on SEBI SCORES app. I have complained to sebi via this app. And if won’t work the Last Brahma Astra (Tool) NaMo app is ready.
I got why this happened its because of icici UPI server, recently many of my friends were saying icici UPI and phone pe (based on icici UPI) not working in late night and early hours and I also tried on petrol pump station it was not working around 6am and as you can see in recent post screenshots kfintech and registrar servers started deducting money around 5 am morning , so as it was obvious icici upi server was not working that time and this issue happened.

1 Like

Bro complain to sebi through SEBI scores app

Ok so i got an email from kfintech and they have asked me about the details

Yes At that time Icici UPI and phonepe nowdays are not working.

Second thing…Good news.I have got email from registrar they are saying they have alloted and I checked demat holding in cdsl easi …I have got mtar shares listed there but Amount is not deducted Are they giving it for free :joy::joy:

Please do let us know what reply you got from them. It seems transactions for many people failed and still we are alloted shares in cdsl.

Kfintech peoples are very nice they are giving us shares for free because they are only replying with same message “shares have alloted from our side contact your bank” :joy: They are replying us without reading the message sent to them . So now I am happy why should I contact bank I have got shares …if they need money they should worry and collect from us. Second thing they are so foolish , because they are not getting the point that failure was from not our side it was ipo.mtar@icici …icici’s fault because me and many of my friends and relatives experiencing UPI payment issues on phonepe (which now runs on icici) and icici bank bhim users in early morning and late night hours…eg. I was unable to pay money on petrol pump early morning and Phonepe scan QR hangs up…then when I looked at the time of payment failure It was around 4:57 am (highlited in screenshot) and noticed mtar ipo’s bank is icici …I got the point what’s going on and whose fault is this.
And now we will wait and see whether bank deduct money from us with interest or not. Why interest instead bank should pay us compensation for mental fatigue.

Bhai mene to sell kar diye mtar, lekin abhi tak amount hi deduct nhi hua bank se . What’s on your side bank deducted amount or not ?

What’s going have sold mtar? I have sold mtar but still no money deducted from my bank account …:thinking:What the hell is going on :joy: This is icici bank’s fault.

Nahi kata mera bhi :rofl:

1 Like

Added tradingqna.com to home screen in Google chrome (android) its working as android App. Just like gab
Nice .