IRCTC stock allocated, UPI transaction failed

Mene itni complain ki Registrar ko wo unke employees bina message dekhe reply kar rahe the shaayad :joy:
Mein bol raha tha unhe mein send kar deta hun manually ā€¦tum paise kaatlo unka ek reply tha contact your bank ā€¦ab tum karte raho bank ko contact mene to sell kar diye :joy: Aur agar bank ne fine ka extra fee kaati to consumer court hai aur mere paas saare proof hai ki icici ke upi servers early morning and late night hours mein work nhi kar rahe kaafi dino se ā€¦aur unka registrar icici ka upi use kar raha tha aur failure bhi morning 4:57 am par hua tha.
Aur Hum sabhi investors ke bank different bhai to sabke ek saath problem kaise ho sakti hai ā€¦bhai acca hua mene pehle hi screenshot rakh liye Icici ne ab data dump karna chalu kar diya h

Iā€™ve mailed them again asking for reinitiate of payment as UPI mandate is still active on my side.

They will reply ā€œContact your bank :joy:ā€ only. Have sold them or still holding . I have sold them. At whooping 90% return

Bhai Nazara ka kya scene hai uska bhi icici hai :grin:

Danesh Bhai kya karna chahiye Mtar ki amount unhone ab tak deduct nhi kiā€¦kisko complain kare ā€¦ kfintech is saying ā€œcontact your bankā€ Bank says there is no fault from our side .

Bhai mera to deduct hogya 2 din pehle hiā€¦, Bank me complaint kiya tha maine to resolve hogya finally.:sweat_smile:

Konsi bank icici or your bankā€¦contact online or visited branch

My bank HDFC Bank, I complained at online portal.

Thanks bhai. Mere Union Bank waale to bol rahe rehne do sir aapko kya karna hai apne aap ho jaaega aisa hai to nhi kyon complain karni. :joy:
Seriously PSU banks waale ka kaamch0ri ka level alag hi chal raha h

So is the amount deducted or is it still blocked?

So is the amount deducted or is it still blocked?

1 Like

Amount not deducted what about yours?

My case was similar but for Laxmi organics, it got deducted today by my issuer Bank SBI !

Laxmi organic have ipo UPI of hdfc bank (as far as I remember) so This issue will never happen with you and others ā€¦My issue or Above all problem happend with ipo.mtar@iciciā€¦icici is causing problem and it will happen again in Nazara Tech. Because it have similar UPI means , it have UPI of icici ā€¦and icici UPI servers and phone pe (which works partially on icici) are not working properly till nowā€¦and ICICI is ignoring thisā€¦In future only they are going to face it and it will be very big trouble for icici if they donā€™t listen to customers right now. All the best to icici ā€¦In above I case J never complained to icici because our job is to complain sebi, registrar and our own bank (investorā€™s bank) . What happens in between is their hectic , we are not ED or CBIā€¦But bro remember one thing always keep screenshots of every step because we donā€™t know that a glitch in systems can cause us loss and we will not be able to fight case with these big companies if donā€™t have proof.

same thing happened with me in Clean Science & technology IPO

You can write to the RTA at [email protected] to check why the payment failed.

Hlo sir pls help me i request you pls resolve my problem sir i apply for gr infra ltd ipo and today i got mail, msg from company that i got the allotment and the money will be debited from my bank account but i got notification from bhim that payment is failed sir what i do next pls reply me ASAP thanksā€¦

You can write to the RTA at [email protected] to check why the transaction failed.

Hey, I am facing similar issue.
Have you mailed anyone??

I got allotment for krsnaa diagnosticā€¦
Shares credited and gpay showing payment failed and amount also returned to bank.
No money is block or deducted but shares credited.
Will it get deducted and how?