Is there any genuine stock trading mentor in Bangalore?

I am looking for a genuine mentor in Bangalore with whom I can learn (One on one session)

Equity, F&O: Technical analysis
Stock market hidden insights

I am ready to give a fee (I don’t need a tips giver)

2 Likes

Me too looking for same in LUDHIANA . But problem is the guy who ask money is not genuine and the genuine guy is not willing to teach you his secrets.

2 Likes

You will find great mentors everywhere but the problem is if you look at 20, 19 will be scamsters looking to take your money.

IMHO, stick to the tried and tested mentors internationally who have authored books. Go to YouTube channels on trading. These guys are not doing it to take your money. And there is every chance that you will benefit from them

6 Likes

can u recommend a few pls

People who are making money and know secrets are not wasting there time and energy teaching you. Your fees are nothing compared to what they are making from markets

Now since you are on lookout you will meet people

• giving you training
  • posting YouTube videos of 40% returns in 20 min
  • subbrokers asking you to open a/c under them and they will teach you secrets

None of them know anything more than basics. Trust me telling you all from my personal experiences over last 4 months .

3 Likes

Dear @ye1504 Genuine Mentors never ask for money. They are traders. They are not service providers.
Money is just a number for them & they know the truth of how to become a consistent Winner in stock mkt year after year.

3 Likes

Personal mentor is a great think and that luxury is not available for everyone. Time and place are constraints.

But next great place is internet. Twitter. I follow great experienced and open minded traders. I watch them post charts and where they enter and place their stops and what is their methodology etc. Many of them conduct free webinars in the week ends. I love them even if they are repetitive because when they talk, it gives me an idea about what they think about a particular chart construction, why they want to enter and why the want to pass etc.

For example today evening I am attending a webinar. The subject may not be relevant to me but I want to know what kind charts he is shortlisting from watchlist for trading.

6 Likes

good one

There must be some ppl who is ready to teach.

No mentor will teach you his/her secrets unless they know you personally… your best teacher is yourself in this field…
As a retail trader you need to have patience for 3-4 years before you have any returns …
Strongly suggest that you get into the waters and test yourself… Extremely strong suggestion… if you are day trading… try with just 1 stock… the loss will not pinch you… neither will the profit be good… but you have just test your methods… what works with 1 stock works with 10000 stocks also… good luck

1 Like

I am not even asking for their tricks / strategies / setup. All I wanna know is insights, other part of stock market, operators etc.

@ye1504 You can know other part of the stock mkt and how operators operate with big money just by joining a reputed Proprietary Trading Firms also. But this route is a bit difficult than finding a mentor and getting trained.
There are lots of Prop Trading Firms here in Mumbai and they take traders with 60 to 70% Profit Sharing basis and even offer average salary of around Rs. 70 to 80 K per month to good traders. But getting an interview offer and clearing the interview is very very difficult. They look for few things in a trader like… extremely strong Trading Psychology, well disciplined and who is extremely ruthless in cutting losses at the earliest. You can do a search in Naukri.com or Indeed Job Portal for more information.

1 Like

Go through Zerodha Varsity.(Home – Varsity by Zerodha)
If you read it properly, u will get a proper idea about the markests and others related stuff. And for detailed information about specific things of the market such as derivatives or cash etc, search for books by foreign authors and read it with dedication.

2 Likes

Every country has its own informal Stock Market Structure, which is not defined by any of the Traditional Technical knowledge, books or videos which are publicly available.

To learn and make use of this practical knowledge you will need to befriend someone who has been in the Indian Stock Market for at least 1 decade or more.

Unless , you know these micro hacks in the Indian Stock Market, the day-traders journey is going to be a bit difficult.

For example, If you ask seasoned day-traders, they would strongly agree that contrarian daytrading strategies has higher probability of success for the Indian Markets. But this is not what the books teach you. To learn this you need a mentor who has the sufficient experience in India to teach you all these hacks.

1 Like

The cat did not teach the tiger to climb the tree. Know why ?
Genuine mentor can be found within the family circle.

2 Likes

I feel market itself is the best mentor . Experience cannot be explained . I suggest best way learn about markets is read books ,
For investment start with Basanth Maheswari "thoughtfull investor " for F&o & TA read zerodha varsity

even after reading if you struggle with F&O mail me on [email protected]

Dear

1 Like

Hai ,
Good evening

I am doing web live trade training on equity intraday scripts , if u are ready to bear training fees , we will teach to the following

how to check the stock movements
how to shortlist intraday stocks in short time
how to see the stock selection fast for intraday trading
we will give price movement equity scripts with daily valatality with beta value > 1.80
we will share you around 250-300 equity scripts with different beta values
we will teach your how to use different technical indicators for price movement and selection of stocks
we will be trading approx 30 days - live trading sessions and earn back your fees paid to us in months time
duration of teaching will be for 1.5 to 2 hours for 3 trading days in a week
if any body is interested to take web training
Pls call or what’s app on my mobile number
Suresh B Ramaiah
+91 98867- 46194
Or email me on abhee.pmc @ Gmail.com

Hi ye1504. I’m confused with ur requirement.s First yu say you want to learn FA,TA and , FNo; then you say you want to know about insights, other part of market, operators. You should first know there is no “other” side. An so called “operators”, etc are all part of the same market we all trade in. Varsity on zerodha has a hands on approach. Besides that if you want to learn from scratch, Candlestick Charting for Dummies is xlnt and so is TA for Dummies. i live in B’lore and am willing to help provided you show genuine interest which i can make out withing 10 minutes of conversation. Location would be my place on weekends at times when i am free. I do NOT want any money nor will i give you any fixed trading style. I believe no 2 individuals can copy each others systems and have the same success as each persons risk appetite is hugely different. Can help you latch on to a system designed by urself according to ur risk appetite on learning basics first though. Name is Praveen and can get me on 98453-74725 if interested.

1 Like

Just now whatsapped you. let’s talk over there.