Is there any person who is profitable in trading? Show proof

hi bro … i dont have any portfolio … for investment i go with real estate :wink:

i did some rough calculations , for my working strategies i am getting around 5-7% returns per month …
i have 3/4 working strategies , whenever i get some surplus amount i keep trying new strategies ( in which i end up losing most of the times )

i am looking for some consistent strategies which should be scalable

2 Likes

Oh i m sorry, i meant your margin account. I assumed you were investing.

Annualized vol of your margin account and return on it.

1 Like

Please contact me i will definitely show you the proofs with 100% profit techniques.

1 Like

really thats sad … then you know any real pro who doesnt sell these courses and seminars

1 Like

@NITIN_KUMAR

A Real pro makes monthly salary by working for his fund.

Real pros do not sell courses or seminars. These are scammers.

4 Likes

i m ready to pay for 100% safe strategies …
not interested in arbitrage though

2 Likes

You may have heard ppl saying 90-95% traders losses money that means only 10-5% traders r profitable in the long run now if we simply thing about it that’s mean 90-95% retail traders loose money to FII AND DII now we have 5-10% retail profitiable traders who end up giving 4-8% brokerage +taxes+ sleepeges to make it more simple 90-95% retail traders money eaten by FII AND DII and other big companies .4-8% he end up giving brokerage,taxes,and sleepeges so it is safe to assume only 1-2% of retail traders are make some money … brokrege houses and fin. Media keep showing them because this is there bread and butter so you can understand the whole story yes you can make money but you will succeed 1-2% you will loose 96-98% accept this reality

1 Like
1 Like

Good Day Ours,

well @Swapnil_Chaure , currently i dont have any proof to show u, may be in future i can show u for sure…

1 Like

@sagar.m

my mistake , vol for large caps have been around 8-10% . Some cases upto 12%.

I am one of the profitable trader! But what makes me more different than other Profitable trader is below.

1. I am option buyer ( and still make a consistent profit than option seller who has inheritance edge)

2. I am an intraday trader, 95% of my trade are intraday only. ( So who believe that intraday options trader is not a way to go, Better rethink.)

so, @Swapnil_Chaure, you can be also a consistently profitable trader, you just need to learn and stay in a pitch for a long time. you can start will small capital & keep on learning with the small capital for about 1-3 year. Then you should emerge as a good trader. ( If you think, you will make a consistent profit instantly, then this GAME is not for you)

But, if you stay on a pitch for long enough, I will assure you that you will master it!!

P.S- I used to be one of the STAR traders at zerodha’s opentrade platform as well.

For Proof, you can refer my last 1 year 60-day challenge.

(upload://dtPzzo70Zg20wwo2k9uiuSqgCGb.png)

2 Likes

There are many traders who are consistent profitable, but most of them are above 10 years experience.

2 Likes

@vicky_kothari

I m talking about a large cap portfolio. not single large cap stocks.

Vol for large cap portfolios is around 8-10% , you can download nifty 50 and do a simple stdev.

you can also take any large cap MF , you will find they are in that range if managed properly.

Again , why are you considering single stock. always think of entire portfolio. Nifty max drawdown in 2008 crash was about 50%.

Superb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

But ,what is the risk per month?

if you say large cap MF portfolios have 20% vol, no one would invest in it. Thats crazy, 20% vol is acceptable for may be a mid cap or small cap portfolio.

For nifty vol comes to 8%. I don’t know how you are calculating.

do a sort on value research site. Although they have updated now. But we did have MFs that had low vol in the range of 8-10%. I could get you the data , but the damn MF sites give a lot of issues when downloading historical data.

So , you are saying you are not comfortable with that kind of drawdown?

Well I think @VelmuruganSengottai would be the right person to answer this…

1 Like

you asked me the similar question as well … risk per trade is the right term and not risk per month …
we can calculate average returns per month , but not average risk per month :wink:

2 Likes