Kite 3.0 - beta!

all of a sudden the charts are not loading…

F&O chart is not working…

Expiry ka jhol he laugh out loud

@siva
Charts not loading.

1 Like

Charts not working :frowning:

Charts not working

1 Like

YES…EVERYONE…https://tradingqna.com/t/kite-3-0-beta/25605/1596

Charts

This is the quality of services provided by zerodha…Proud to be a client of Zerodha…LOL…

This is exactly what i’m getting too, wth is wrong with zerodha man. @siva @nithin you need to work on this issue as soon as possible

1 Like

i am also facing the same problem from last 10 min.-Today

https://zerodha.com/marketintel/bulletin/166693/temporary-issue-with-charts-on-kite

@nithin are you not aware of this? How could you allow such things happening so frequently lately?

1 Like

By the looks of things… Zerodha’s service seems untrustable… how does one take a trade if we cannot capture the ticks correctly… all learning goes to drains if we are not be provided with correct charts patterns… everything seems to be mixed up (read as messed up)…

1 Like

If there is gonna be these kinda problems exactly when there are trading opportunities…what is the use of this service… agreed that today is the expiry day and it was the last hour but this is just not granted for… Pathetic service… prolonging issues… @nithin @siva

1 Like

Why do your system dont work when its most crucial time ?

very bad… since afternoon zerodha server and kite not working well… data missing on chart… no proper interaction with charts and servers… i am unable to understand why dont they work on there hardware end…

2 Likes

may be bro…my assumptions only…in my experience now they are using client side machine for saving drawings…If they allow more than 20 it will cause website…So only possible server sync…It’s not an easy job to do…so may be next version only available…

1 Like

i don’t know man. Why have this stupid limitation in the first place. None of other brokers from upstox or fyers have this limitations.
I’m thinking of switching to fyers if this is going to take more time . It’s already been more than a month since I last reported it & I’m sure I’m not the one to report it first, there have been requests to remove this limitation previously too. So nothing has been done in the past months, is it still going to take more months of time? @nithin @siva

Can @nithin @siva @Bhuvan any zerodha team confirm Kite has been sorted or not… and if not when can we expect to have a feedback from you guys??

As always kite having issues.kite