Kite 3.0 - beta!

This will take more time.

@siva i get that! I know things take time. All I want to know is an estimate, not any definite date. Things take time but I canā€™t be waiting months or years for such a small thing. Iā€™ll think of switching if thatā€™s the case

bro I feel this feature only available in next versionā€¦because cloud sync only possible for this type of featureā€¦like trading viewā€¦

i donā€™t understand, what does next version mean? does this mean iā€™ll have to wait a long time for whatever version

all of a sudden the charts are not loadingā€¦

F&O chart is not workingā€¦

Expiry ka jhol he laugh out loud

@siva
Charts not loading.

1 Like

Charts not working :frowning:

Charts not working

1 Like

YESā€¦EVERYONEā€¦https://tradingqna.com/t/kite-3-0-beta/25605/1596

Charts

This is the quality of services provided by zerodhaā€¦Proud to be a client of Zerodhaā€¦LOLā€¦

This is exactly what iā€™m getting too, wth is wrong with zerodha man. @siva @nithin you need to work on this issue as soon as possible

1 Like

i am also facing the same problem from last 10 min.-Today

https://zerodha.com/marketintel/bulletin/166693/temporary-issue-with-charts-on-kite

@nithin are you not aware of this? How could you allow such things happening so frequently lately?

1 Like

By the looks of thingsā€¦ Zerodhaā€™s service seems untrustableā€¦ how does one take a trade if we cannot capture the ticks correctlyā€¦ all learning goes to drains if we are not be provided with correct charts patternsā€¦ everything seems to be mixed up (read as messed up)ā€¦

1 Like

If there is gonna be these kinda problems exactly when there are trading opportunitiesā€¦what is the use of this serviceā€¦ agreed that today is the expiry day and it was the last hour but this is just not granted forā€¦ Pathetic serviceā€¦ prolonging issuesā€¦ @nithin @siva

1 Like

Why do your system dont work when its most crucial time ?

very badā€¦ since afternoon zerodha server and kite not working wellā€¦ data missing on chartā€¦ no proper interaction with charts and serversā€¦ i am unable to understand why dont they work on there hardware endā€¦

2 Likes