Kite 3.0 - beta!

I can’t log in in? Earlier it was working fine .

We need this feature to exit all Holdings in one go too, can you pls enable it

Ideally holdings are considered as long term though meaning of long term is debatable, but definitely not intraday hence that option is not given, one can cancel all open orders and exit all positions at one go.

Within two weeks, use can give your feedback here.

Kite 3 got freezed/ hanged at 9.53 am today.

Great.

It is FREEZED!! I tried re loging in but its not working. :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

same is here. price is not refreshing however orders are being executed…

@siva can you add select all button in fibo. ?

@nithin hese things are taking unnecessary mobile screen space they should be Moved.

And for mobile platform also provide 2 chart comparison view like desktop

@siva @nithin

1. Multi time frame studies on ony time period chart. Angel Broking has this facility. Wherein you can open 5 min chart and apply RSI, MACD, EMAs etc based on 15 min or daily candlesticks… That’s super awesome. I can apply all my 15 time frame indicators on 3 min or 5 min charts, hence you get less false signals, less whiplashes.
    Its available in chartiq also. Just need to provide it to us.
2 Likes

Although not a fan of technicals, I do support this useful feature. Also users should be provided with landscape mode for full market watch view as like Pi alongwith facility to place orders, view orderbook, charts , everything same like Pi.

The chart did not show the % change in a particular old day . for example if we want to see how many % change was there in nifty /any stock on 11th oct . then zerodha chart is not able to give this information to the traders. This must be there, almost the chart of all other brokerage house provide this information. kindly incorporate this feature

Will check on this.

Using kite3.zerodha.com one can view positions, orderbook , chart and can place order at a time on popout chart window.

No actually I meant the MARKET WATCH view as like in Pi.

Landscape mode?

@siva
https://technicianapp.com/resources/multi-timeframe-moving-average-mtf/

Hello I have added few stocks to the market watch in the mobile app but it does not show in Kite 3. And if i try to add it in Kite 3 it says that item already exists. Have tried to refresh and login again but still no use. Pls update the app.

1 Like

use ctrl+shift+R to hard reset the page

Using Mac. This does not work.