Kite 3.0 - beta!

Hello I have added few stocks to the market watch in the mobile app but it does not show in Kite 3. And if i try to add it in Kite 3 it says that item already exists. Have tried to refresh and login again but still no use. Pls update the app.

1 Like

use ctrl+shift+R to hard reset the page

Using Mac. This does not work.

Can you logout of mobile and web, and then try logging in to web and check.

Did that but still same problem. But this problem does not exist in the normal kite site. Only having this issue in kite 3.

Use Cmd + Shift + R dude!

Tried that too bro. Nothing happens. Only having this issue on Kite 3 on the old Kite site it is updating properly.

Anybody facing issue with Kite 3.0 Beat, like forming a new candle every time we refreshed web page ?

And Dear @nithin, please add some color while selecting scripts to delete them. :slight_smile:

Dear Team ,

Pls add chart linking option (crosshair , timeframe , scrip option ) for Multi tabs , Still now we are able to see charts of market watch list saved scrips only   in kite  . in peak times add scrips in market watch and see charts is total frustration . why you still not add  this. this  is basic feature all other broker platform has this feature why you still not add

Hi @siva/@nithin,

Any update regarding implementation of this idea ?

Can you let me know what you are referring here.

The chart did not show the % change in a particular old day . for example if we want to see how many % change was there in nifty /any stock on 11th oct . then zerodha chart is not able to give this information to the traders. This must be there, almost the chart of all other brokerage house provide this information. kindly incorporate this feature

I have one idea. Why don’t we incorporate margin calculator inside Kite like below which will auto calculate the number of shares we can buy/sell based on available capital to trade for both MIS/CNC in case of equity, MIS/NRML in case of Futures, Also for BO,CO.

Example explained below. (If I have 1 Lakh in my account ready for trading, then you can show the quantity as follows for buying/selling.)- By this problem of Margin calculation every time manually will be avoided and will help us to take a decision quickly. It will help us to save lot of time. We cant keep calculating when we are trading intraday. By the time we take a decision, trade may be finished. Please think over this. This is a practical problem. If you integrate this, this may be the unique feature of zerodha.

imageimage.png1120x563 25.8 KB
0 SuggestionKite 3.0 Suggestion.JPG1057x621 93.2 KB
Thanks !

Guys , please support this feature if anyone of you want this to be implemented.

Waiting for reply. Possible/Not Possible ?

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

1 Like

This is good option to have and is in our list of things to do. Can’t give any timeframe on this.

Thank you. Waiting for this functionality

This is noted.

Very important feature needed for all platforms .
( mobile browser, app, desktop browser, & Pi)

This basic feature is available in majority of other brokers but missing in ZERODHA.

The feature is- If we cancel a pending order, sometimes when we press cancel button, the pending order has already been executed but since we have pressed cancel so the order gets now squared off at market price which brings good loss as the order gets BUY & SELL @ same price ! or at times it gets sold at lower price.

Simply, just add a feature if a user is canceling a pending order, then during that instant IF the order already has been executed (by the time cancellation request reaches exchange), then there should come a notification error - Cannot cancel a pending order because the order already executed

This basic feature is available in other leading brokers.

Please add this update across all platforms, mobile browser, app, pi & desktop browser.

2 Likes

If you are cancelling an order why it will be executed unless it just got executed before cancellation request is reached. This has nothing to do with front end feature, this is OMS/RMS related and I believe this is taken care will. If you come across any situation where cancelling an order created a new position, you can let me know with details of the trade.

Read again slowly.

Suppose, u place bracket order for nhpc @ 33.1 ,
SL = .3 , TARGET = .15

Now, nhpc LTP = 33.1 but the order is still pending because sellers are offering it at 33.15 as per market breadth bids ask.

So when u cancel your pending order, it may get executed before the cancellation request reaches exchange.

But since u canceled , so the executed order gets squared off with buy & sell at same price & at times with lower sell price. Both cases brings good loss.

1 Like

@siva please read above.