Kite 3.0 - beta!

Try MIS Order Bro.

Today no BO and CO due to volatility, try placing MIS order, no issues with order placing.

Tried Bro MIS Also But It Also Got Rejected @Lets_Invest @siva

Nifty fell 350 points so, leverages have been reduced, kindly check our margin calculator for new dynamic margins. https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/Equity/

@siva & @nithin sir but CO sends Market order means sure execution then why CO blocked too ?
As some strategy makes money in this environments only !

Can check the below link. Also with this volatility there are more chances that counter stop loss orders for BO/CO will be rejected with “out of execution range” reason from exchange, hence BO/CO positions will be naked.

I think they dont listen to anyone as they impose everything they got from “Chartiq.com”. Chariq made the interface like this and they are providing as it is. No change. For confirmation you can check their website… others brokers are providing user friendly tools … zerodha is trying to make simple things tough… I dont know why but now i feel they are not listening to their customers …

Can someone help me out how a renko box is created for the given box size for various timeframes on kite platform. Is a box created in a 1min timeframe renko chart on kite for the given box size if the price sustains for 1min?

one min is way too less for renko ! In one min it will form boxes and disappear too without u even noticing it and confusing it whether it is a new box or the old one !

So what will be ideal time frame for renko in Kite for intraday?

what settings do u want to use ?

I use log 0.5% previous close box size

can u send me the screenshot of ur settings of kite ?

@nithin
I have observed difference in prices happen when we change views too in Kite 3. This should not happen ideally. Can we look and have it resolved as soon as possible as this is a BIG bug.

Can you explain a bit more on this.

Are there any plans to include support for charts on Kite3 using IE11?

No, IE is not supported.

Not even a single bug that we have reported in kite 3.0 has ever been resolved afaik!!!
Hey, @siva What’s this hunnn???

1 Like

Charts are still buggy not sure what to do I think we have to rely on ticker only.