Kite 3.0 - beta!

The chart did not show the % change in a particular old day . for example if we want to see how many % change was there in nifty /any stock on 10th oct . then zerodha chart is not able to give this information to the traders. This must be there, almost the chart of all other brokerage house provide this information. kindly incorporate this infromation

Kite 3.0 is one more worst update from zerodha. The P&L column in positions tab is not at all showing the current day’s profit/loss.
Generally clients will bother about the current days P/L statistics and they need only current day’s P/L(for NRML scrips). But in this kite 3.0, there is noway to look/check for current days profit/loss for NRML scrips.

Really worst ever update from zerodha.

1 Like

Hi Zerodha nice update kite 3.0 please add candle Time (count down indicator ) as like inveter

2 Likes

I am also in favor of these features to be included, The Chart Buy/Sell feature (for MIS, BO/CO) will be the boon for Traders. A little understanding of this feature through this JPG

7 Likes

@priyankaG Looks like you dont understnd complicated things. Days P&L is already shown in Positions

1 Like

Sanket, you didn’t understand my feedback on Kite 3.0 Beta. let me explain you.

Earlier in kite.zerodha.com, after the end of every row, there is 1 small right arrow symbol, through which I can able to see my current day’s P/L for that scrip. But, in kite 3.0 Beta there is no way to check MTM P/L for current day. Check screen shot as well. Now you got my point?

Generally clients bother on MTM P/L at that point of time while doing trading for the current day. Clients very well knows about the previous days P/L for carry forward positions for every scrip. So, they don’t need previous days P/L history. My suggestion in Kite 3.0 P&L column is to show the MTM P/L for every scrip for the current day only.

Hope you will do as suggested

1 Like

Again, it is present. If you take a minute to look the options instead of calling something the “Worst update”!

MCX

Sanket, I’ll justify my words.

15 minutes before, I’ve sold 2 carry forward positions of crudeoilm at 3750 and then took screen shot of the options. In today’s Day’s sell where it is displaying?

Yesterday I brought 2 crudeoilm at 3682 and closing price is 3679. But still in Today’s Day’s Buy pane why it is displaying yesterday’s purchased price? I’m least bothered about previous day’s P/L because I’ve already checked the same in MCX day bill. I’m only interested in MTM P/L on that scrip.

One more thing, if I close my positions then the quantity should be shown as 0 and the scrip should be grayed out for that day. But, this also not happening on Kite 3.0 Beta version.

Kite 3.0 beta is not at all the best update from zerodha

Capture

Hey @priyankaG I understand Your inconvenience.
Kite 3.0 is not the Full Release It’s in Testing mode that’s why it’s Beta.

Kite 3.0 beta is made public for users to get the View of New User Interface & Features of New Releases So, That while on Testing mode Drawback can be Sorted out and New Features can be added into the existing Platform.

Don’t worry the inconvenience you are facing will be Sorted out before Final release.
You can fill the feedback form point out The inconvenience you are facing Which is presented at the start of this thread.

I am still using Kite 2.0
I recommend you to use Kite 2.0 till full release of Kite 3.0 if you are facing Inconvenience.

1 Like

Yes, I have the same suggestion to Zerodha Team, order modification should be done quickly on a single click and there should be an option to keep those buy/sell window on top. I will more easy while working on the chart.

1 Like

yes if u drag the line it will automatically change in order will be great <3

1 Like

So is the kite 3 ready for use ? If not when will it be ready and it’s app version ?

1 Like

kite mobile version gives both % and absolute value the diff between ltp and cmp… can this be included in kite 3

1 Like

I also want this in Kite 3.0

1 Like

Does this allow Multiple exit for Holding too? That would be very useful.

The chart did not show the % change in a particular old day . for example if we want to see how many % change was there in nifty /any stock on 11th oct . then zerodha chart is not able to give this information to the traders. This must be there, almost the chart of all other brokerage house provide this information. kindly incorporate this infromation

1 Like

Hello kite users(Android)
Could you tell me How should get rid of price label of ema in kite chart?
I don’t find it useful to see price label of moving ema… And it’s catching the space and not good for eyes

@nithin Please consider

Please include the following:

1. circuit limits in the market depth
  2. Heat map version of sectors and stocks in those sectors
  3. Single click to clear all stocks listed in market watch
  4. Price alerts
  5. Can we set default settings for order window - e.g., if one has to only use cover order and a standard quantity size
  6. Confirmation window before order placement
1 Like