Kite 3.0 - beta!

@nithin @siva Hi , how to set change format in market watch setting to “Absolute” permanently irrespective of systems used , since by default it is " percentage ", for me its a irritating thing to change now & then if log in & log out , if not possible , this is a request from my side to make it by default in Kite platform , with Thanks

After changing, save that setting as below.

@siva every thing is ok , one thing is pending for long time dark mode we can expect this september,

Yes, for sure in september.

2 Likes

REally?? This coming September ?? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope, september willbe the final call for dark mode , anyway i lost some :eyes: power

1 Like

bro kite beta 3 link nahi kam kar raha open hi nahi ho raha … i think zerodha k end se problem hai

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

That link was for Beta version of Kite 3, since then Kite 3 has been publically launched, so that link won’t work now, visit kite.zerodha.com

@siva
When this nonsense overlapping issue will be corrected?? Repeated many times though.

2 Likes

As long as they stop integrating other platforms this non-sense issue will never be corrected. TradingView has been really buggy. The problem with integrating and not building your own platform is you have to take all the shit created due to someone else’s mistake.

I suggest you better move on, I am planning to move too. Kite is a marketing gimmick it’s better to go somewhere like ICICI, HDFC or kotak or best Finvasia. I have been hearing they have lowered their brokerages.

1 Like

@siva @nithin
The very basic problem with Z team is that they keep on avoiding small small error correction on their paltform and dont care the issues arising with these minor errors. They just want to concentrate more and more products without correcting their basic flaws. So what is the use of such products if they are not making it perfectly for use ?? If u have 100s of fruits in ur basket and all ripe, what use of such huge collection ?? Just concentrate on small basic errors altogether that are not a big issue at all for developers. Moreover, its all your inhouse product. Right ???

However, good amount of appreciations too for the efforts atleast. But do the very basic things as well.

1 Like

You checked now? It was changed long back right?

One more. Numerous i can say they have been overlooking.

He said he will check, we can’t act on each and every suggestion right, based on popular feedback and within our limitation we act.

You can let us know and be specific please, if we think they are bothering majority of clients and changing is in our hands we will definitely act on them but may take sometime,after all pointing out any bugs or giving constructive feedback is always welcomed. We really appreciate it.

1 Like

What is asked is different to what you posted now, earlier client can’t give limit below trigger if it is buy and viceversa for sell, you can check that thread, that is changed now. What you pointed now is from day1.

May I know when kite android app will get new charting library and tools? Its long time now kite web has got updated.

May take few more weeks.

It would be better if kite web also provides both absolute change and percentange change for the watchlist as in the mobile app. Everyone who wishes the same, please accord me by a like or a reply.

3 Likes