Kite 3.0 - beta!

Could you guys include following features on Kite Web

• Renaming Market Watch Watchlist name ( Available in mobile why not in web ) and if possible character count upto to 25
  • Some settings to popup chart by default ( toggle switch in settings )
  • Dark mode

This will be done.

2 Likes

If you rename on app and take cursor on marketwatch it will show name.

Will come soon.

1 Like

thanks for the reply but it is not possible to rename on web at the moment only mobile is available will it be available in web version

Won’t be available on web.

@siva , i really don’t know where to post this query , simply posting here ,
I am getting this error , what may be the reason , anything from my side need to be changed? :slightly_smiling_face: i am posting only healthy critics some times!!!
Untitled

Can you message IP to bhuvan?

@Bhuvan Can you.

I also get this error randomly while logging into tradingqna .

Finally Thanks for zerodha .you are coming out dark mood very soon i expected
@siva i want to know only black available , and dark blue also , in mobile there is dark , dark blue and white mode available , same as web also

Current theme and black.

1 Like

How to set this dark mode?

Will be available in coming days.

1 Like

@ShubhS9; @siva
I placed a sell limit amo order for my NRML Buy GBPINR position @96.1375 and pair hit 96.48 but my order still not filled why? Can you explain the reason plz? And this is not first time, it happened at least 5 times during 6 months period

Request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

@siva
Earlier we used to see prices tick in pre-open session, say specifically to NSE stocks.
For quite sometime, maybe many months 5-6 or more, the equilibrium price is not reflected. it is just stuck to PDC or LTP( prev day).

As per NSE, https://www.nseindia.com/products-services/equity-market-pre-open ( 9:00 to 9:07(or 08 random close) )
“The information like Indicative equilibrium / opening price of scrip, total buy and sell quantity of the scrip is disseminated on the NEAT Terminal to the members on real time basis.”

So why do we only see the BID/ASK changing in market depth but no indication of the equilibrium price that is supposed to be seen ( Kite web by the way ).

Another observation is that you can see Nifty spot tick in the same period.

Open column is the equilibrium price, it is shown.

I’ll look closer tomo but i hope you got what i meant. So in those days, the whole watchlist would tick accordingly and you could see all the prices.
Now its not viable to open all the mkt depth to hunt for open prices. At max 3-4 mkt depth can opened and scroll up/down.

@siva when dark mode is coming , already September is going to finish

Likely today if not next week.

1 Like

@siva
can we have multiple pop-out market watch in kite web?Screenshot_1 it will be a great help for intraday trades.