Kite 3.0 - beta!

Is it possible to have a market replay function( for bar by bar analysis) for oneday so that we can analyze the stocks later on the day. It will help analyzing the stock later, on hindsight and compare it with our original analysis during market hours?
Thanks,

3 Likes

Great idea. I hope they implement this. Btw have you seen any trading platform provide this feature??

I can’t save chart view and I have load each and everything for each individual script
Please rectify it ASAP, before moving it to kite.zerodha.com

After saving chart view, go to layout and click on save preferences on kite3.

It would be awesome if there was a pictorial representation option for marketdepth!

2 Likes

Getting issue while placing the order. Qty and price increment Errorsand decrements arrow is not working on price .

For time-being one can use up and down arrows instead clicking on arrows for increments on price and quantity, this should be sorted for final release.

+1 for the idea

There is no welcome “Name” on screen. Also make the font clearer. It is very bold. Also show absolute points change in Nifty & Sensex , its in % only.

When will Zerodha introduce Good Till Cancelled Order? It would be of great help for Swing Traders.

I traded yesterday using this new platform. Response time is good and features are really cheerful. But certain charts do not open. Also, the scroller of amount / qty doesn’t respond on click

Thanks for replying.

Just my thoughts, in the pending order book - the price should be beside the quantity. The LTP besides the quantity is bit confusing.
What do you think guys?
2017-12-12_183912

2 Likes

Hey bro @nithin
Could you please fix it such that when we hover the mouse pointer on this bar, show the High, Low, close, open and the number of change in points (if % was set in settings). otherwise it’s very painful to get the data and have to add as a scrip in market watch again.This would be very helpful.

Thanks.

@nithin
When we remove the pinned scrips, please let it default to Nifty and Sensex Indices.

Thanks.

@nithin Market depth is not displaying the expiry date of future contract. Pls fix this. Thanks.

@nithin Please embed at least the modify and cancel buttons directly accessible instead of accessing through options button; this helps traders a lot. Please do consider. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is already noted,

This will be sorted but for time-being one can use up and down arrows.