Kite 3.0 - beta!

@nithin
Volumes data is unavailable at the bottom of the charts. This is available by default in earlier version of Kite.

It is not default but you can make it default by adding volume from studies and saving it as preference from layout menu.

1 Like

pl clarify this:
charts for 15 or 30 min, for 1 day >save view, preferences.
exit and comeback, load the charts, it shows 5day( but interval is the same).
why don’t the 1day chart doesn’t load?

You mean to say timeframe saved is daily or 15 min?

@siva are you officially connected to Zerodha?

timeframe saved is 15min. everytime one has to zoom out to see the single-day chart.
2017-12-13_085329

Only timeframe will be saved not zoom in/out preference.

1 Like

A bug in kite 3.0

1. You open a chart in 15 min candle, apply various indicators, & save the view.
  2. Now suppose, next time you open a daily candle chart and then apply the saved view to it, surprisingly candles shown remains that of daily timeframe but the page starts showing 15 min in ribbon above.
  3. now to rectify this error and get correct chart, you have to apply some other timeframe like 10 min, 5 min etc (anything other than 15 min in this case) and then again apply 15 min timeframe.
    Then only will chart reload and start displaying correct view

In kite3, after saving view one has to go to layout and select save preferences before going to any other tab, can you try doing that and check.

Thanks @siva
But any intraday trader would want single day chart as their first preference, on loading charts.
There is “1d” settings below, which shows single day. but the it shows 5 min only on default.

I personally don’t agree with that statement as that may be your perspective, also we will be having only 12 candles for half trading day with 15 min timeframe, I believe it would be impossible to analyse the charts with just 12 candles and arrive at conclusion. Said that this is just my personal opinion.

1 Like

Except for a few things here and there, Kite 3 is just awesome. Well done team!

@siva
you didn’t answer.
Are you officially related with zerodha

Yes I do.

Asked just because there is no shield beside your profile

@siva
Sir, Can I report bugs to you or request features?

Please do report.

@nithin Please let us avail to show points on sticky bar for indices and percentage in the market watch list of 20 scrips. Switching to see points on the Index everytime in settings is a difficult task.

Thanks.

@nithin @siva For the pending orders, pls allow the traders to change the order type from MIS and CNC/NRML and viceversa which is internal to Zerodha, as cancelling and re-placing the order changes the priority even if re-placed at the same price.

Thanks.

2 Likes

@siva @nithin
The current price line is not available in multiple charts while it is available in single popout chart