Kite 3.0 - beta!

Every time i login to kite web my charts get stuck, chart doesn’t react accd. to price,it doesn’t move.
As I have to refresh every second for update,
Can anyone help here?
Do i need to change my browser settings?
I have tried different browsers but chart won’t move :no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

watchlist window must be on for the chart tab to pull data

Can we have the number of orders as indicated here…like the one on the older Kite within brackets. Example: Order (3)

Select any stock on market watch, use up and down arrows to navigate through added scrips on market watch and then try to select.

1 Like

thanks a lot. Now, I am able to use the shortcut keys in Chrome.

1 Like

Thanks @aksinghv for asking this. This feature works on Kite 2.0 too.

@siva, even I was having this difficulty before. Probably you have to change the background color on select, it is very light and difficult to make out the difference of which stock is selected and which is not

Ya, will consider this.

Please display the ORDER BOOK in descending order of time stamps as like old Kite version.

I mean, the latest executed orders should show up top in the list but I see the list shows them at the bottom.

Please update this small but important feature which is available in old kite but missing in new version.

@siva

Option is already there to sort, can click on time header and sort as required.

I m unable to find it how to sort executed orders by timestamps. Can u guide me?
I m talking about kite on handset & not on laptop.

In kite old version using mobile browser, by default the order book shows latest orders on top.

Sort option won’t be available in that case. You can use kite app itself.

Old version of kite displays the latest executed orders on top of the list.

Please make the default view of executed orders in Kite 3 as like old version.

Otherwise its a serious drawback because while placing orders, the executed orders show up at deep down bottom of the list whereas the pending orders stay on top.

One gets confused due to this. Also note if I place bracket/ cover order, first leg after execution will show up at the bottom of the list while second leg on top!!

We will have to scroll the order book all the way to bottom everytime to check the price of first leg.

I request u to make modifications rectification in kite 3 to show executed orders always on top as like older version.

Because this is highly inconvenient & not suitable for a trader who takes multiple trades.

Will get this checked, but one has multiple options like using web on system, using mobile app. I personally believe very very few only will be trading using mobile browser.

If older version of kite on mobile browser is displaying the sequence of executed orders beautifully in descending order of timestamps, i,e with latest orders on top & older orders at bottom.

Then let kite 3 also keep same display of executed orders, with latest ones on top.

I hope you will do the needful.

Thanks

Hey Nithin! Firstly awesome work with 3.0. I have posted this on another thread too but I think it would be pertinent to ask you here- does kite 3.0 work on a Ubuntu Linux system also? Or do I need to do any special thing to enable it? Thanks!

It does work.You can try it by yourself.

@siva
Can we have H. Aashi chart as study and not main chart. As both have diff. prices it will be helpful. Few other brokers have this.
Also can we have a facility of adding studies with different timeframes on same chart.
For eg. one can put 20 period EMA of 15 min candles on the 5 min chain chart.
Other brokers have this facility.
Also multi leg orders facility.
Thankx

Can we please have the Depth option in holdings on kite mobile and kite web applications?
This is very important and useful and I am wondering why it is not already there.

Thanks,
Neo

It is already available on kite3.zerodha.com.

I think this is not possible for now.