Kite 3.0 - beta!

I think many will agree, that part is a bit bad design.

Agree with @RKYADAV

Hi,
From Kite 2 or Kite 2 Beta, the Q Back office EQ Holdings does not show the transaction history of Equity (when row is expanded). Only shows empty table.
But the same is shown properly for MFs.

FYI - The EQ transactions were listed properly until a while ago in Kite 2.

Great work @nithin & team Zerodha :+1:

I have a few suggestions to enhance the existing features:

1. The chart of ANY stock should be easily accessible, maybe when searching in the chart view - irrespective of whether thereā€™s a position/holding/marketwatch
  2. Slightly more info about the stocks could be shown in the stock widget. If not directly then may be show the current UI with a MORE option. Smallcase already has the data as shown on screener but it is handy to view vital stats like market cap, revenue growth, key ratios etc. directly in Kite
  3. And one of the other most requested features in the community is VTC orders I believe

Kudos again and hope that you continue to make Kite better :smiley:
PS: Also waiting for that ā€˜cruxā€™ update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@siva,

if possible, share few details on this. I believe many users will be eagerly waiting for this feature, so if there is/are suggestions then it can be added before rolling out.
Also, I hope that scripted alerts will be available with bricks O/C values for Renko charts instead of candle values. Pi is very poor in terms of Renko charts and indicators / alerts on itā€¦

When is the new KITES app coming as per KITES3 update?
I am mainly looking forward to the BO by SL to be introduces in the APP as you have introduced in KITES 3.
Thanks.
Angel

Will be out very soon.

1 Like

you can go to display in char and can create your own theme and save preferences.

@siva,

how about pop-up/bubble annotations/comments besides scrips in Market watch ? it can be made accessible top-right corner bookmark similar to cell comments in excel spreadsheets.
This will be useful to maintain scrips related personal notes in one platform instead of using different apps or even avoid hard copies.

Not possible on market watch, but can be added on charts itself using tools though limited to 10 charts at a time.

I know about chart comments but that takes comparatively more time than what I suggested. It will be convenient if available on market watch, that is what a ā€œwatchā€ have purpose !

@nithin sir what is the reason for we have to struggle for charts once/twice a day.

The only way the charting issue can be solved is to increase the hardware, as the servers are not taking the load after Kite 3.0 beta. If not we traders will have this chart not loading issue every day.

charts are not working in mobile app also ? Earlier it used to work flawless

P&L different in dashboard and holdings page.

Hi
Any plan of including some intraday scans in Kite3?
I meant simple ones like ,open=high and > previos high,vice versa,stocks crossing some moving averages,RSI crossing 50 or 30 70,+DI and -DI crossovers etc etc ,which can be customizable from a drop down menu for intraday live scans.
Regards

We are working on something similar but will take some time.

Its very difficult to place limit order . Every time open depthā€¦ If u add. Bid offers on market watch its very helpfullā€¦

Adding will reduce the space available for viewings charts, positions etc, instead one can use shortcut keys to quickly invoke required windows, after the scrip is selected one can use D for market depth, B for buy, S for sell.

1 Like

@Siva: I am using Chrome and used Kite3. Also selected the script and pressed D for Depth, B for buy etc. It does not load the items that you said.I guess, I might be missing steps. Could you please post the steps with screen shots or have a video tutorial.