Kite 3.0 - beta!

This is becoming a regular occurrence. Come on Zerodha, get your act together or we’ll find a different broker.

1 Like

Also try Finvasia and Interactive Brokers

1 Like

Will Definitely Try. Thank’s For Suggestion

1 Like

So what’s up today @nithin? Another day, another bug? (Thor Ragnarok - “Another Day Another Doug” ) :-1:

Can’t really trust Zerodha to do one single damn thing right, can we?

1 Like

They Always Give Some Freeky Reason For This Type Of SHIT!

1 Like

connectivity issue it seems…they think we are all fools !

1 Like

The connectivity issue with market data feeds is now resolved.

Clap

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@nithin dude …what the hell is wrong with your company…if you can’t even provide reliable price charting …u better stop this bullshit business of yours and stop cheating the clients…see now we can’t trade…all thanks to your great Tec innovation s that u boast about so much…wake up…dude

@nithin bhaiya is too busy travelling around India and collecting awards. He has forgotten about retail traders like us, who played a pivotal part in his success. Customer service has become crap service. Funds tranfer don’t work on time, Kite doesn’t work properly, Pi hangs up. Great going Nitin bhaiya.

Not for long …I guess…

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

And now… again… this time indicator s not showing up…ohh… God

what happened to the standard deviation indicator that placed the 1sd , 2sd , 3sd on the chart vanish ?

Hey, as I said issue was there and got resolved, currently there was no issue as I believe, if you think otherwise you can mail me @tsiva@zerodha.com, can get it checked.

Can you explain bit more on this as I can see the indicator.

the one which shows the mean ( average and dotted lines of +1sd, - 1sd. +2sd , -2sd. +3sd, -3sd from the average on the chart . that is not showing

Well… your beliefs are all wrong my friend…just open your eyes and read the posts below… everybody is facing this issue…stop beating around the bush…

Omg , zerodha ur horrific