Kite 3.0 - beta!

No issue from our end, if you can write to me @ [email protected] I can get this checked ASAP. May be specific to you.

Following image says that one can transfer fund from any account via UPI as mentioned in today’s post.

When I check the detailed post (by clicking the here hyperlink in above image at the end), it says UPI Id needs to be mapped with bank account details given to Zerodha.

If limitation mentioned in 2nd image holds true, better to mention it on first post too. It would be a great feature. But its confusing due to reason as mentioned above.

@nithin - I have two tax saving mutual funds that still have 2 years before lock in period release, on zerodha. Otherwise, I’ve liquidated everything in anticipation of closing my zerodha account.

Now, these two mutual funds zerodha support people say can’t be transferred elsewhere. How do I close my zerodha account? Is there any workaround?

If the units are in lockin period, you can transfer it to another cdsl demat account not a nsdl account. If you dont have another cdsl demat account elsewhere, the best solution is to rematerialize the units. If you can DM me you client ID, will get someone to help you with the remat process.

In Kite 2.0, when we open order popup, it takes NRML/MIS as per the last order popup. But in Kite 3.0, I faced an issue wherein, the order popup selects NRML as default. It is annoying for a day traders who mostly use MIS for using up available margin. It is unnecessarily consuming precious time by adding a click every time while punching a new order.
The order popup should select NRML/MIS as per the trader’s latest/last selection only and should not default to NRML for every new order.

I believe it is only by default, if one changes to MIS the same will be in effect for that entire login session.Even after changing to MIS if it is changing to NRML for next order in the same login session you can let me know.

Regarding - Kite App

All my saved view disappeared and unable to save it again as it is showing ‘error’ while saving save preferences. Pls look into @siva

Can you drop a mail to me @tsiva@zerodha.com with your client id, will get this checked.

Renko timestamp issue is not resolved yet. I was hoping that it will be resolved before final release.
KITE 2.0

KITE 3.0

With what you are comparing now?

@siva The first screenshot was taken from KITE 2.0 on friday. But you can also spot the issue just by checking the kite 3.0 chart alone.

Is kite 2.0 no longer available?
kite.zerodha.com takes me to kite 3.0

Yes.

Can try this, and let me know.

how much stock can be included in market watch of kite. I think it has been increased from 20

Yes, it is increased to 40 scrips per market watch from 20.

2 Likes

very good

Kite Not Working Properly. Thank God Not Got Any Trade…

Otherwise It Would Have Been The Bad Day For ME!

1 Like

i am also frusted…

1 Like

Finally taken Decision To Move To UPSTOX. Its Great Than ZERODHA.

I Have Used It For 9-10 Days. And Finally Moving All My Capital To Upstox.

BYE BYE ZERODHA!

2 Likes