Kite 3.0 - beta!

You mustn’t have tried other platforms out there in the market

kite 3 is simple and easy going .fast resolve issues permanently please go go go

Good joke man

Yes i agree. Even i am having this issue . Unable to add studies in the multiple chart window. As a temporary work around i just opened the charts in multiple tabs with indicators added to it.

I do not know about IE but experience with edge has been great !

It appears like a language limitation… Any bank means SBI, HDFC, ICICI etc… But to transfer to your trading a/c it should be mapped to your SB a/c in a particular bank.

Zerodha should confirm.

@siva can i be assured ,tommorow will be techinacal error free day in kite??

After 9.45 AM …we can expect error free…

@nithin @siva trading charges not visible in tax p&l for about a week, the massage above says about ledger and profile will be updated till 2nd april.

tax p&l is important for me and all my trader brother or sisters who manage their annual trading report. please fix the issue earliest.

@nithin

In previous version of kite, in orders section when we hover the cursor on a pending order we were able to see MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending orders. this is missing in kite3. previous options were very useful in cancelling or modifying the pending orders. but in kite 3 we have to hover the curser on the pending order then click on a button that pops up then search for the cancel or modify option and then take the action. this process is very time consuming. i request you to give MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending order just as it was in the kite2. It becomes very easy to cancel the pending order.

REpeat order for BO orders is not there… Please confirm.

@siva …if u can kindly say when is volume and candle spikes gonna get corrected ,i will use some other paid software till then…no point in complaing again and again and again…

3 Likes

I don’t think this is in their hands. This issue is long overdue. Either they don’t know how to solve this or they don’t want to solve this issue.

3 Likes

new features to attract new customers is a good thing …but perhaps they should know how to fix these bugs even after launching it 3months back…instead teamviewing and working on my computer on market hours u guys should hire good software team first

As informed currently very very few are facing this issue, I believe count will be under 5, as we are not able to reproduce this at our end, asked your system access, said that this should be likely sorted by this weekend for you, till then can you try accessing kite on other system.

thank u

Not there.

in market depth there is no requirement of LTQ instead LTP would be a better option !

LTP is displayed on market watch itself.

In latest kite app update it is weird that the right panel remain white even in dark mode. There was a problem with icons going invisible in dark theme. But now although icons on top changes after theme change, the right panel remain sore of users eyes.