Kite 3.0 - beta!

Shame on u @nithin stupid broker i have ever seen …I think u got bankruptcy …So u don’t have money to fix these issue…

4 Likes

Hi siva,

It is getting reverted to NRML when I am refreshing the page or opening the session/same link in New tab.
Can you please look into the same, as correctly stated by you, it would last for the complete session in previous version.

Will get this checked.

@siva I found a bug with 4 multiple chart, please take a loot at the screenshot.

@siva Unable to login on kite and pi.
Kite shows message failure and pi says No response from server.

When will it be active?

Hi

@siva

I would request you to kindly withdraw Kite 3 until it’s bugs are sorted out. Please also fix your Q back office.

You can see in the screen shot below, it says I don’t have an account with zerodha, so to check the funds I have to log out and login into Pi.

Everyday some random error keeps on coming.

Please hire new IT people as present one are not good. Spend some money on good IT companies to get everything in order.

Like Heckyl Technologies (http://www.heckyl.com/) they already providing services to many Indian brokers. I am not in any way associated with them, just found something useful to share with you guys.

Don’t ruin your platform.

1 Like

I can’t find any issue from my end, can you message me this cient ID, I can get this checked immediately.

I had also similar issue

Are you facing this now? because I can see date as 19th on screenshot you provided with.

Not now… On 19th april i faced it…

Whats the email ID where I need to send my client ID

@siva

please fix this issue chart is not updating…

1 Like

same problem with me too

@siva can u give any explanation about this issue…U can check now and tell…
dont give any old links…Give solution…and It’s not an internet issue…

The charts are messed up since 2:15 PM today. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

yes jab market jhadu marta he toh obviously charts ko bhi pooch deta he hahahhahaha

worst service by zerodha

1 Like

@nithin Hi Sir…Why everyday issues happening in Zerodha…

if todays graph distored we cant prepare for tomorrow sad lol haha

@siva new homework for you…