Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

I’m register for beta tester.
:
problem is i can’t receive update on phone and i’m uninstalling kite app because on desktop play store show me beta version and instaling option but after uninstall kite in android i can’t download via desktop play store.
:

you device is not recognized in the desktop it seems. Kindly check if you have used the same gmail id on mobile and desktop. if this persists with the same email id, kindly raise a ticket here.

1 Like

Sir u r right
:
my android and desktop email id is same but my tradingqna register id is different
:
now i have create new account with android email id, now my tradingqna register email id, my android id and desktop id same but same problem presets

It’s working fine from our end. kindly download the app from the mobile play store and check. if you face any issue, kindly raise a ticket here.

Sir I’m using Kite app beta.
As you can see in the image I selected fibonacci, but the setting button plus 2 more have been pushed below the chart making it difficult to select those.

If possible can you please find a fix for this.

Thank you.

Earlier on the mobile app, the funds remaining got automatically updated when you pressed on the ‘Funds’ icon. But on the latest update, you have to manually refresh it.
Can we go back to how it was?

1 Like

No changes happened on this, may be you can message me your ID, I can get it checked.

Few seconds delay is always there as we cache for few seconds but no need to refresh funds page every time is all I am saying.If any new order is placed that is as good as refresh.

For me earlier, few times it used to throw an error on market open/close, but most cases, it never took more than 2 secs to update.
But after Monday’s update, it doesn’t update automatically in any case. I’ve tried different things like clearing the cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, even waiting upto a minute, but no difference.

And since we’re on this topic, another thing which can be improved is the funds available part while executing the trade. That feature is useful but the figure doesn’t automatically update there as well (even before Monday’s update). You have to first refresh the ‘available margin’ under ‘Funds’ section, then only it shows the latest figure while executing the trade.

@siva on kite iOS I am unable to search and add nifty/bank nifty. Should I reinstall the app.

Yes.

Yup, exactly.

@siva
Why there is no option of selecting ‘check box’ against the ‘Positions’ tab in Kite Mobile, so that we can do ‘exit all positions’ or ‘selective squaring off’ by clicking on the required ‘check boxes’ just as we can do in the Web version of Kite ?

You will have to long press on the any position you have to select multiple positions.

Can you tell me, when kite mobile app is going to get updated chart library? Because its long time ago implemented in web platform.

Tradingview recently released widgets for some assests on IOS can you make that done on kite ?
https://images.app.goo.gl/C8u5eZs5qoyCn7rUA

hello, copper dec futur
Screenshot_2

shows high of 578.7
why doesn’t kite chart shows this?`!

The reason behind OHLC data in market depth and charts not matching has been explained in detail here:

Please include an always on display mode in Kite. Let me explain.
Imagine you have a trading system. You keep staring at the chart for a signal for as long as it takes. Then after a max of 10min the screen goes dark and the phone locks itself then you have to manually unlock it. Please provide an option to stop the phone from locking itself while viewing chart. I had to install the tradingview app for viewing charts as they provide this ‘always on display while viewing charts’ feature in their app.

@siva