Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

After opening chart last current volume data of candle not updating

On APP?, if yes then you can update to latest version.

In kite 3 beta app ios
Show volume data nan

Can you share a screenshot?

I open this chart as 11:52 AM and after i watch without refresh. After that in 11:51 AM candle volume are not increase and 11:54 AM new candle volume showing Na N and graph also show zero volume as in screenshot

You can uninstall this and install latest built.

1 Like

Same problem in latest ios beta build 3.0.1 (27) and lastest ios 12.2 version and

Visual Bug
refresh button show as not available in darkmode only but works fine

Indeed they have to. I’m sure they are working on Pi as well.

1 Like

@siva
Sir, when adding BN weekly expiry strikes its adjusting between single line and double line frequently. Hard to track.

see CE at single line PE at double line and changing.

Checking this.

Please add widgets with positions for kite 3.
In old kite only holdings widget is available.

Can you add a screenshot of widgets for holdings?

Sir, Neither holdings nor position widget available in kite 3. I’m aksing to add this widget feature in kite 3 new version.

I din’t get what you are referring here.

Without opening app we can see the holdings. This feature is missing in kite 3. As of now in old kite mobile only holdings available. Kindly update with positions also in kite 3

3 Likes

Yes, Widget is not available in Kite 3 Mobile. Though I was not aware of this but, It’s really a good feature. Which I just discovered from this thread.

@nithin @siva I’m using/testing Kite 3 iOS version. I found a strange thing that, Whatsapp app getting opened when I click add funds through UPI. Google Pay & Net banking links working fine. I feel some coding error in UPI.

FYI: I’m using Whatsapp business edition.

Ya, this is know thing, it is ios issue. when we request for UPI apps, it return request to open whatsapp only as it has payment option also. We have sent an email to ios team but cannot expect immediate action. For now, one can select net banking and opt upi on next screen, need to enter upi id to proceed for payment.

Thank you for your response. Even I checked with android beta version., it’s asking permission to open whatsapp & Google pay. !
In case if I’m using Google pay nor whatsapp payments what to do. Even my father using using UPI payment which we created through his net bank (HDFC). His ID is xxxxx@hdfcbank. His case where he’ll enter his UPI ID for add fund.

Have you installed HDFC mobile app to be shown in list?