Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

Hmmm… We’ll see if having a timestamp on the list view is possible. In the meanwhile, you can always tap on an order and see details of the order, including the time it was placed/completed down to the second. :slight_smile:

Also, thanks!

The app crashes if the browser used is other than chrome. Any ideas?

It breaks even after installing the webview package?

Hi @siva @nithin

I am getting stuck while viewing the script details from the market watch screen.
Please see the below screenshot for details.

While clicking on “Swipe up for more”,app is getting hang.
I tried this on multiple phones but facing the same issue.

Can you please look into this.

On which built you are?

It is suppose to show “Next” button below the text. But it is covered with your phone’s navigation bar. We will check this.

For now, you can re install the app, when it shows the intro content click on “Skip tutorial” instead.

Hey @rahulkind. We were looking at Redmi Note 4. Chrome is a system app that can’t be uninstalled. Are you using a custom ROM? I’m afraid supporting custom ROMs would be difficult.

Yes.

Have disabled the system app chrome. Nevermind, using mostly kite web, it’s fantastic.

Android Version : 8.1.0
Build Number : OPSS28.85-13-5

This is the only reason why I’m still using Pi. Alerts are given whenever EMA/SMA/RSI conditions are met.

Problem is, it is limited per month. Intraday alerts are given multiple times

For these alerts you can check out streak.

Not limited for number of alerts but limit on number of conditions.

So you mean, 200 triggers are up to 200 conditions? I can set these conditions and doesn’t matter how many times they give you alerts?

EMA/SMA or say RSI alerts are not possible in Senital?

Not possible.

@siva

“Info” tab which shows basic stock info, 52 Week High/Low, etc…etc… seems missing in Kite 3.0
Or I am the one who is not able to see it ?

It is available, after clicking on stock, drag below market depth, you can notice fundamentals, can click that.

1 Like