Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

Hi, its very easy, just keep you pc/laptop running and you are done.
You can look at my this post Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading - #47 by TradeRocket

Of what to take care of and it should be fine.
Some people also have taken up free aws server from @Indrajit_Mukherjee youtube videos, and you can follow that too.

@Swaroop_Patil

Yes this is true, but by default windows provided by AWS should have this disabled, but if not you did the right thing.
I keep chrome in the front with kite or Streak tab open , so that the changing ltp keep the chrome active and avoid the aws windows from going to screensaver/sleep mode, so i have not faced this issue.
This

Many thanks, Navin. Will try to disable screensaver and run.

hi

I kept my kite window open on AWS, closed the AWS by clicking x (didn’t close chrome window), after sometime when condition matched, received a notification on my mobile about taking action on my order, but still my order didn’t execute, i started AWS connection, refreshed the page and order went instantly.

please guide me what should I do.

hi Swaroop

I am facing the same issue. I am using win server 2019 on AWS, tried to disable firewall but end up getting disconnected from my instance, couldn’t start it so made a new one.

please guide me how do I disable firewall and logoff feature.

thank you

Hi google it for to disable windows firewall, screensaver and sleep function you will get it

and try below link also with above all
https://www.malcontentboffin.com/2017/02/Prevent-Windows-10-Remote-Desktop-Session-RDS-Auto-Logoff-Timeout.html

I have done all above and i havent faced the problem since then on my remote connection

thank you

1 Like

Hello team ,
I use Trade rocket for like 3 and half months and its working fine most of the times … but recently something worst things happen , this month 2 times i got notification for my entry and trade rocket didn’t took entry and most recently 3days ago i got notification but trade rocket didn’t placed oder . I use my laptop purchased only for running browser 24-7 streak and trade rocket :rocket:. Why that happened to me? Bcoz in algo we suppose to depend on them like 100 % … help me out thanks in advance

Hi @ray_Danish,

Can you direct msg me, I would like to investigate the issue.
In my past experience over last 1.5yrs the following reason :

1. When the plugin try to act, laptop network(internet) was down
  2. Screeensaver/sleep settings might cause the browser to become not responsive
  3. Kite/Streak were down rejecting the others

Hello team
Today I logged into my AWS where I first login to streak and then into Kite. As long I was there two order got executed on the server, later since I had to leave for office I closed the server directly on PC and shutdown my own PC.

Later I was getting notifications on phone but trade did not trigger.
Trade rocket :rocket: was on since streak page was selected on chrome page.

Why did happen and let me know the solution since I want it to work on AWS only.

1 Like

Hi I have logged into kite then streak and opened trade rocket as well, but my trades are not automatically executed on receiving the notification, is there something I am going wrong with, is there any settings change that is required to be done in Chrome browser…pls help

@TradeRocket plz send me latest version of plugin…

It can be downloaded here, have not updated it a while, will be doing it soon, some things for the new year.

In fact, without user interference, Trade Rocket automatically approves the prompts of Streak that are already configured by the user through strategies. Trade rocket is not designed to create any additional Buy, Sell or SL orders in Streak platform. AS there is no option of placing SL-M after a buy/sell order in Streak, there is not point in blaming trade rocket for not placing SL-M. Streak should bring in an option of automatically placing a SL-M order after a certain level of profit is attained. Maybe like after attaining 0.3% of profit, place SL-M at buy/sell price and cancel the previous SL level. Then as the profit progress, trial the SL. If so, those prompts could be approved by Trade Rocket. (Hope my observation is correct)

BTW, it is nice to see that the creator of Trade Rocket is directly interacting with the users. It is really appreciable. Good work.

1 Like

@TradeRocket
i have a doubt,
Suppose if iam using supertrend strategy(STOP LOSS AND TARGET IS NOT NEEDED ,SO 99%. BCZ STRATEGY ENTRY AND EXIT PURELY BASED ON SUPERTREND)ON TATAMOTORS (FOR EXAMPLE):

1. BUY STRATEGY
    A) BUY ENTRY(SUPERTREND CROSSES BELOW CLOSE)
    B) BUY EXIT(SUPERTREND CROSSES ABOVE CLOSE)/(STOP LOSS: 99% TARGET:99%)

2)SELL STRATEGY
A)SELL ENTRY(SUPERTREND CROSSES ABOVE CLOSE)
B)SELL EXIT(SUPERTREND CROSSES BELOW CLOSE)/(STOP LOSS: 99% TARGET:99%)

PLEASE NOTE:

IF TRADING IS STARTED WITH BUY ENTRY(1- A), AFTER SOMETIME A BUY EXIT(1- B) AND SELL ENTRY(2- A) IS TRIGGERED AT THE SAME TIME, WILL TRADEROCKET PLACE BOTH THE SIGNALS AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT MISSING ANY SIGNALS?

OR…

IF TRADING IS STARTED WITH SELL ENTRY(2- A), AFTER SOMETIME A SELL EXIT(2- B) AND BUY ENTRY(1- A) IS TRIGGERED AT THE SAME TIME, WILL TRADEROCKET PLACE BOTH THE SIGNALS AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT MISSING ANY SIGNALS?

IS IT 100% SAFE WITH TRADEROCKET IF MUTLIPLE SIGNALS TRIGGER AT THE SAME TIME?

PLEASE REPLY

1 Like

May I intervene on the trading part?

Eg: Suppose, your buy entry price triggers at Rs. 200 when Supertrend crosses below close, you need to mention a specific target, right? If you put it as 99%, the price has to reach to Rs. 398, which when sold, will give you a profit of Rs. 19740 for 100 shares. However, the price never goes up that much in any case in any given day. Similarly, an SL of 99% from 200 will be Rs. 2/-

Suppose, if makes a high of Rs. 210 on that day (5%), (no profit will be booked) and later if it comes down and closes at Rs. 200 or less at the end of the day, your target/SL will never be met and the trade will get automatically closed out at 3:20 pm for the price of that time. You will be lucky if it closes above the buy price.

If no attainable target or affordable SL is placed, you would probably end up losing money on your trades most of the time and perhaps paying auto-square-off charges every day.

The triggering of trade rocket can be perfectly explained by its creator himself.

1 Like

I think auto refreshing not happening in remote computer that might be the issue for rocket trade not executing order . U add the plugin “EASY AUTO REFRESH”. Keep 15 sec refresh time. Automatically page ll get refresh .no order can be under pending . :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I found that the SL-M orders are not handled. When the target is hit SL-M stoploss order is still pending. Is this is intentional ?

1 Like

@TradeRocket

You seem to be a very kind soul and I want this community to know that.

2 Likes

Sir, just trying to contribute to a community which has helped me learn so much over the years.
Also a very happy new year to everyone :pray:

2 Likes

Is trade rocket is URS ? Or trade rocket for zerodha is URS ? Two things there