Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

:blush::blush::blush: that’s a serious question

Hii Trade Rocket(Navin Joshi), I have a Q that now Streak tie up with Angel broking so whether can I use Trade rocket plugin for auto trade at Angel broking through Streak.???
Advice me in this regard.
I sent an E-mail to you in this regard on 14/01/20.

1 Like

Hi @Viren_Singh1

Yes i saw that they have added Angel broking, but my angel account is currently not working, so I my self has not been able to test, but I have heard from other people who use TradeRocket, that it works. Just make sure not to logout from anywhere (angel app or web) else it logs user out of everywhere.
I will also check and update once my Angel account starts working.

1 Like

Okk sir,
Thanx.

@TradeRocket please answer bro . Among two which is URS

Hi Trade rocket, as you have updated Trade rocket plugin for no order in kite, I want to know if BO order is supported by kite Zerodha right now and is it enabled by you in traderocket

Dear friends
Need help of those who are auto trading using Amazon AWS.

I’m using Amazon AWS for auto trading in stocks. I am able to auto trade if I keep open my laptop and then Streak on Amazon AWS .

But as soon as I shut down laptop, auto trading stops.

This means AWS is using my laptops internet.
I am not able to figure out , how to make AWS use its own internet.

So what should I do so that AWS can use its own internet.

Dear Swaroop
I’m using Amazon AWS EC2 for auto trading in stocks. This, I am doing by running Streak (platform for trading stocks) and traderocket (a plugin for google chrome) on Google chrome after logging in the EC2 instance. I am able to auto trade if I keep open my laptop and the instance window .
But as soon as I shut down laptop or disconnect my WiFi , auto trading stops. This means Streak on AWS EC2 is using my laptops internet to send orders to Stock Exchange.
I am not able to figure out , how to make AWS EC2 use its own internet so that Streak on AWS EC2 can directly send orders to stock exchange.
So what should I do so that AWS can use its own internet that is it can keep on running without my computer or WiFi.
Please guide.

Dear Navin
I’m using Amazon AWS EC2 for auto trading in stocks. This, I am doing by running Streak and traderocket on Google chrome after logging in the EC2 instance. I am able to auto trade if I keep open my laptop and the instance window .
But as soon as I shut down laptop or disconnect my WiFi , auto trading stops. This means Streak on AWS EC2 is using my laptops internet to send orders to Stock Exchange.
I am not able to figure out , how to make AWS EC2 use its own internet so that Streak on AWS EC2 can directly send orders to stock exchange.
So what should I do so that AWS can use its own internet that is it can keep on running without my computer or WiFi.
Please guide.

Does Trade rocket is compatible with Windows 7?

Continuing the discussion from Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading:

@TradeRocket ,
Is there any restriction on short sell orders?
I have set up an AWS server with Chrome extension installed. I have logged in to both Kite and Streak. My first strategy which entered was a short selling one, but the alert didnot result in a trade. It was waiting for action and nothing happened. How do I know whether the plugin even saw the alert? I have enabled access to kite and streak sites. Is there any other setting which I need to take care in order for the plugin to work?

I am a beginner to trading, so there may be some obvious things which I might have missed. Your input would greatly help.

Thanks,
MM

Yes, its only needs you to have chrome browser.

Hi, @vijayanand_Palanisam

Sorry for the delay in response.
This is the original plugin , link here
The original one has over 3k users and 4+ stars :slight_smile:
Please report the fake one or put in their comments.

Hi @Karan_Singh2
Yes it supports, but as currently BO is blocked by kite, it will not work.

Hi

There is no such restriction in the plugin.
The plugin might have tried placing the order, but it might have not been accepted due to Kite restriction.
Did you try acting on the notification yourself and placing the order?

Hi,

This means when you are disconnecting from the EC2 instance you are putting AWS instance to sleep.
Try the following :

1. Login into ec 2 windows and open chrome, and login to kite and streak
  2. Close any other chrome(even on you system)
  3. Try to deploy a simple strategy and see if the order gets placed.
  4. Then just disconnect from the ec2 instance(don’t put to sleep/turn off/hibernate, etc), and close the software with which you have connected to the aws
  5. Check if the order is getting placed now.

If you have done setup correctly, then its working fine.

Dear Navin Ji
Good morning.
Many many thanks for creating Trade Rocket, which have given confidence to people like us to trade. I had lost capital and my confidence to trade. Trade rocket with Streak have given life to my ambition to be a trader.
Thanks from bottom of my heart.
May GOD give you All you deserve for helping others .

Major problem regarding Amazon AWS was sorted out.

But a small problem remains.
Everything is fine and OK but after cutting virtual server connection from my computer by closing WiFi, virtual server is allowing trades for 10 minutes only .
This means virtual server is live on internet only for 10 minutes. So there must be some setting in networking of virtual server which is hibernating it after 10 minutes.

On reconnecting virtual server with my computer by opening my WiFi, virtual server is in good health that is, it is not hibernating. Only network of virtual server is hibernating after 10 minutes of loosing connection with my computer.

From where can I increase time limit of network of virtual server.

Please note
I have changed all required settings of virtual server

1. Firewall settings
  2. Sleep settings
  3. Remote connection
  4. gpedit.msc settings
2 Likes

Can you tell me which “windows” are you running, as that is important? I run on AWS, “Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Base” and “Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Base” as both are available in free tire and this I have never seen it go to hibernate.

I am using Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Base.
Windows server is not hibernating. Only problem is, Server is not executing trades after 10 minutes of cutting it from my system by closing WiFi.
In the morning after starting Windows server, close your Wifi from your physical computer and then check whether trades are executing after 10 minutes or not.
Means time limit of my standalone windows server is 10 minutes.
I have to keep my system connected to windows server for full day.
What I want is that I want to close my system and execute trades full day.

Yes, the plugin worked after I logged out of Streak and logged in again.
Thanks for publishing the plugin.

Now I need to find some strategy that can actually make profit.
Till now most of my strategies either didn’t enter or resulted in loss, but cant blame the tools for that.

Is there any suggestion for a scalping strategy which can be used multiple times a day in Streak using the plugin, which has high probability of multiple entries and profit?

2 Likes

Can i trigger my order from tradingview

2 Likes

Hello
My trade rocket stopped working in one browser but working fine in another which I use for another account

Pls help and suggest and please share your email id